aberdeen-music

For Sale - Dan Electro Free Speech Inline Talkbox

LiamC

i dont see why not

aslong as you ran it

Synth output > Talkbox Input > talkbox output to amp or pa

I'm not sure if it's completely what I'm looking for, I'll do a bit of research first then get back to you if it is still on the go.

What's the sound like?

ah i see your in soul funkin hot what a co insodince i was speaking to jennie about you guys yesterday

Yeah, been together just over a year now. What you saying?

its like the intro to bon jovi living on a prayer i have never used this one so i dont know what its like

Think I'll leave it this time. I have a big list of other things that are more important to get at the moment - must resist these impulse purchases!

That Lap guitar is almost in working order, the guy I bought it for is not handy with wiring so is waiting for his mate to get the pickup sorted.

and nothing we were just talking about when she and cghris were in souled asylum

Oh yeah! That was some time ago now. Lots of nice people played in that band. Those guys are doing really well I believe, not seen them for a wee bit.

How's your band going? Did you find a sax player?

i have used one of these things. its hard to control with the mics supplied as they feed back a lot with volume and gain. i ended up getting one of the custom built framptone talk boxes from the states that joe walsh and sambora use.

the problem with the freespeech is getting it set up. you need to watch your gain and levels as it goes direct through the front of your amp but with a bit o work and time they do the job pretty well. i just got fed up o the hassle

the framptone goes between your amp head and 16 ohm cab so its real easy for setting up. talkboxes are ace though, you can have great fun with them

rattles your teeth a bit though!

how much were u thinking of im sure we can negotiate someway or another

fro mthe reviews ive read it is a good pedal i bought it for my band but then relised that i didnt actually need it ive never ussd it, its still in original box might need a dust but its bassically new not a scratch on it