aberdeen-music

Moorings fudge night 101

Bomber

on saturday the 29th Malera, Downfall, Apes I.Q and My Testament Denied played the moorings and it was an awsome gig, you couldnt really say any band was better than the last each one was amazing, Downfall and Apes I.Q (who are from Stolkholm or however its spelt) clearly know each other as the singer of downfall did a song with the Apes.

Malera - they kicked some ass, heavy riffs and an excelent way to begin the show with these big bastards

Downfall - Ripping up some heavy metal power groves with intense solos a fantastic band to see

Apes I.Q - sleazy punk they put on an excelent show and also handed out free cds which always goes down nicely

My Testament Denied - Boozed up and tattooed to fuck, this band was intense an excelent show from these guys

I recomend fans of heavy metal to see any of these bands, but im afraid you have missed your chance to see the apes, hopefully Malera, Downfall, and My Testament Denied will be doing more shows together

I was there. Remember jumping off stage during Malera and heckling them. I don't remember much aftert that, and think I left before Apes or Testament played, due to being extremely inebriated.

You left before Testament. I know this because you gave me the rest of your chips and ambled away! And I disregarded The Cramps' advice and 'ate stuff I found on the sidewalk'. Good chips an' a. Yeah, I mind going back to the Moorings after eating - and speaking to people and watching games of Connect Four more than paying attention to the last band, damn shame, cuz I recall them being alright.

Apes IQ - fucking great!! Scando punk n roll the way it's supposed to be. Minded me of Social D, and another Swedish band I saw once called The Bones. Thought I'd be returning for the Sunday night seeing as they were so fuckin spot on, but the last showing of 'The Future Is Unwritten' at the belmont started at 9, when the Apes were supposed to be onstage. (excuses excuses) ahhhh bollocks. Come back soon Apes!