aberdeen-music

Fiction/Action Split

Hello

We thought it's time to let those people interested in our band that we've decided to call it a day due to geographical reasons. It wasn't an easy decision but at the end of the day we had to be realistic about it. We'd like to thank everyone who showed any sort of interest in us whatsoever. It's been a great experience and hopefully future projects will follow. There's still a few copies of our ep's kicking about i think?

Love from the former members of F/A, Kevin, Corse, Dave and Niall x

Guest Steven Dedalus

Is a shame for you!

I guess if you've split up for geographical reasons (are red), then that menas that there will potentially be four times more rocking in the free world.

Or something.

tom robinson played red read red on radio 6 today. i sent him an email thanking him for playing it and informing him of the sad news and he read it out on air to cries of "NO!" in the background. twas moving stuff.

i shall miss fiction/action a lot.

I was flicking through radio stations last night and heard Tom Robinson mention Fiction/Action, I thought I had misheard him though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! Sorry for the late reply, as i'm sure you can appreciate we've not been on here much of late. Thanks for all the comments! We still have a few ep's kicking about so we'll probably put them into one-up at some point soon, think there's about a dozen or so left. Unfortunately there's not been much rawking (none infact!) from any former member as we've all been seeking 'proper' jobs or continuing studies at uni. Never say never though. The tracks on myspace are available for download, AND there's a couple of extra tracks on our *cough* bebo *cough* page if you want to check them out Fiction/Action <fictionaction> x