aberdeen-music

Games everyone's looking forward to?

Rass

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boss just received the collectors edition of bioshock in the mail this morning. unfortunately we don't have a 360 in the office just now :(

I downloaded the demo and it looks richt fine.

Reminds me of System Shock with the babbling "Splicers" attacking you at every opportunity and thon wee quine is downright creepy.

I tried to buy a copy at 'Eefrow yesterday, but they didn't have the PC version and I doubt I'll get one out in Angola.

I downloaded the demo and it looks richt fine.

Reminds me of System Shock with the babbling "Splicers" attacking you at every opportunity and thon wee quine is downright creepy.

I tried to buy a copy at 'Eefrow yesterday, but they didn't have the PC version and I doubt I'll get one out in Angola.

I played the demo last night and was a bit underwhelmed. It is a good game, but it was never going to live up to the hype that it has been getting from all corners of the gaming press and the rabid Xbox fanboys. It is a good looking game and the art direction is amazing, but I'v seen it all before. Methinks it's a wait till it's 15 job!

I played the demo last night and was a bit underwhelmed. It is a good game, but it was never going to live up to the hype that it has been getting from all corners of the gaming press and the rabid Xbox fanboys. It is a good looking game and the art direction is amazing, but I'v seen it all before. Methinks it's a wait till it's 15 job!

You also have to take into consideration that people have been waiting years for a sequel/spiritual sequel to one of the best pc games of all time - System Shock 2.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Methinks it's a wait till it's 15 job!

That's my approach with everything game-wise! Just bought Joe Blade and Arkanoid 2 for the Spectrum 48K, good ol' Ebay...

I'll stick with S.t.a.l.k.e.r until can afford to get my wireless net back up on my gaming computer for Half Life 2 Pt 2.

Was quite underwhelmed by pt 1 far too short.

indeed but 2 will be alot longer apparently.

sad to hear that zombie co op thing steam were working on is not going to be part of the orange box

if id realised how short the game was id probably have done the same..bit annoying like