aberdeen-music

I Wub Joo?

Camie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just say "homosexual". for clarity's sake. not that i'm saying you are homophobic or anything. this is aberdeen music , an all inclusive church of the tremblingly conservative.

i still cant work up the nerve to actually listen to what the haircut is saying on this........

He's not saying anything you should 'ever' post on the World Wide Wibble! Well, he wasn't in the 23 sec's I managed...

Aye Aye Blastcap :up:

He's not saying anything you should 'ever' post on the World Wide Wibble! Well, he wasn't in the 23 sec's I managed...

Aye Aye Blastcap :up:

ach jim this whole democratisation of the media scares me, this you tube car crash of a emo love pean might attract a lot of hits but of what fucking use is it? i spend a lot of time on the interweb- mostly i'm addicted to soldier blogs from iraq and the church of satan website- but this kind of shit- some over confident, over groomed, self indulgent generation me cretin boring the shit out of our bandwidth really gets on my tits. talk about the potential of the internet for informatation and reportage? bollocks. this mewling emo twit is the future of digital information delivery...........

le peeps vids were so much more interesting but this fuckwit will probably get more attention....

boo. hoo.

Guest bluesxman

Ah ha ha what a bell end, make unconvincing declarations of love (in what sounds like it may be an attempt to get that first shag) and then state that if they break up he knows her bank pin number and college login, how can she resist those wily charms let alone that haircut?

Guest Steven Dedalus
Ah ha ha what a bell end, make unconvincing declarations of love (in what sounds like it may be an attempt to get that first shag) and then state that if they break up he knows her bank pin number and college login, how can she resist those wily charms let alone that haircut?

Leave my boyfriend alone!

Guest Steven Dedalus
jesus. i'm such a tit.

i remember raking in dave officers man bag at a gig ( it might be the one you mention) and finding a copy of lord of the rings in it... he took it well though.....

I forgot about the lord of the rings! You also stole his Idlewild badge, but you did give it back to him.

Twas a brilliant night. My favourite memory is of you heckling Bonesaw in the style of Bonesaw.

Given that the video was to his girlfriend, I don't think you can justify that statement. Remember that homophobic language is forbidden on this site, so please refrain from using it in future.

Yes sir.

Fine he comes off as though he is a bit of a gimp :up:

No i cannot back up the statement if he is a gimp or not.

I wasn't HA

Nah the boy obviously has no penis

So to reiterate ( I don;t care about my spelling on a web page before any pseudo intellect corrects me ) this boy is a pillow biting metephorical gimp with no phallus.

Gutted.

I hope she put out after this video

why oh why have we democratised the internet, most folk are frankly not worth a two paragraph review so whattttafuck. i hate these fay emo cockknockers, they are bloody worse than metal fans by about two bisected baby foetuses.

what a cunt.

Good point, you don't really deserve it.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I wasn't HA

So to reiterate ( I don;t care about my spelling on a web page before any pseudo intellect corrects me ) this boy is a pillow biting metephorical gimp with no phallus.

Gutted.

I don't need to be a psudo intellectual to cringe with embarassment at everything you write.

Guest Steven Dedalus
I wasn't HA

Gutted.

Your spelling is fine, but your punctuation is poor. You should use more commas; they help to break a sentence up.

Guest Steven Dedalus
Or a semi-colon, as Steve utilised in his last sentence.

But you've got to be careful with them, they have a dark majesty, and aren't for the faint-hearted.