aberdeen-music

I Wub Joo?

Camie

i'd like to offer a different opinion on this video. i'm watching NCIS and i refuse to turn the speakers on because some twit fae aberdeen gibbering on u tube is not nearly as interesting to me as checking out what the wee lab tech goth bird in NCIS is wearing/saying. so going on the video only i say this.

emo twit gibbers for ages about fuck all. i think he might have a speech impediment. i'm 100% certain the guys a fucking twat though. why oh why have we democratised the internet, most folk are frankly not worth a two paragraph review so whattttafuck. i hate these fay emo cockknockers, they are bloody worse than metal fans by about two bisected baby foetuses.

what a cunt.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to offer a different opinion on this video. i'm watching NCIS and i refuse to turn the speakers on because some twit fae aberdeen gibbering on u tube is not nearly as interesting to me as checking out what the wee lab tech goth bird in NCIS is wearing/saying. so going on the video only i say this.

emo twit gibbers for ages about fuck all. i think he might have a speech impediment. i'm 100% certain the guys a fucking twat though. why oh why have we democratised the internet, most folk are frankly not worth a two paragraph review so whattttafuck. i hate these fay emo cockknockers, they are bloody worse than metal fans by about two bisected baby foetuses.

what a cunt.

he also looks a bit like kenny from hauller from way back in the aberdeen scene.....poor cunt.

he also looks a bit like kenny from hauller from way back in the aberdeen scene.....poor cunt.

Woooooooah, there is nowhere near enough chin action on Ryan for him to look anything like Kenny from Hauller (now Genevieve). I'm sure Kenny would be mildly amused/offended in equal measure.

Guest Steven Dedalus
i saw dedalus once.

You did, sir!

It was a gig with us, Bonesaw and Natuilus way back in the olden days.

You complimented my hair, tried to take me to a strip bar, and almost set Dave Officer's bag on fire.

You complimented my hair, tried to take me to a strip bar, and almost set Dave Officer's bag on fire.

Aaaaaah, the good old days...

LONG LIVE THE NONSENSE!

I'm off to make a web video to post in Youtchube telling my son how much he means to me and the when he grows up I hope we can still hug and say how much we care about each other. And also that if he happens to grow and be gay that I will still love him but maybe cut back a little one the hugs...

I'm sure he'll see the lighter side of things and get the sentiment

"nice makeup, nice shirt, ah, skinny legs..nice hair"...

glad to see impartiality is the order of the day.

we are, of course, adding to his over inflated ego, by talking about this vacuous droid.

my question I posed (on his page) is:

"Have you ever put an electric toothbrush up your bum, and wanked?"

I fear I know the answer...

You did, sir!

It was a gig with us, Bonesaw and Natuilus way back in the olden days.

jesus. i'm such a tit.

i remember raking in dave officers man bag at a gig ( it might be the one you mention) and finding a copy of lord of the rings in it... he took it well though.....