aberdeen-music

I Wub Joo?

Camie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove past the guy in town today with his gf, I wasn't quick off the mark enough to shout some amusing excerpt from his video at them though.

Yeah I saw them too at about 5.30 outside my work. Couldn't recall any excerpts either (he isn't important enough in my life to learn something to recite) :laughing:

Yeah I saw them too at about 5.30 outside my work. Couldn't recall any excerpts either (he isn't important enough in my life to learn something to recite) :laughing:

How about just '...anyway, i love you...because... you mean everything to me...' in the fashionably sluggish, remarkably bland, characterless accent of the North-East middle-class?

Guest bluesxman
I drove past the guy in town today with his gf, I wasn't quick off the mark enough to shout some amusing excerpt from his video at them though.

You could have run him over, I'm sure the video clip would be satisfactory just cause for any right minded jury.

I don't even know where to start with you lot. seriously.

the first question in my head is why, to dear god if you hate this boy and his video so much, would you waste effort having a good big bitch about it and picking at things that no-one but the person it was made for actually cares about?

my personal suggestions would include:

- you are single.

- you still live with your mum

- you're in a band thats going nowhere and never will. ever

- the closest you get to female interaction is when you're taking the change from them in the bar you go to week in week out bitching about all the fringes while you and your mates discuss how metal Dragonforce are or something along the lines of why Linkin Park, Saosin and My Chemical Romance played [AND headlined] your oh so amazingly metal 'DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL' [metal roar inclusive] with a tear running down your face because the fringes and skinny fits are actually starting to ruin [i say ruin but i mean improve] your pathetic metal scene.

hm. i think that covers it actually.

this thread screams ' we are all single guys and we can't begin to imagine what it would be like if we had someone who cared enough to do something like that, knowing what the consequences may be'

i'v looked at most of your profiles- bebos, various other things. and all i can say is WHAT STATES. seriously. in a way i suppose i can understand your animosity, looking like that i guess that the despair can get a bit much sometimes huh?

Sighting last night around 10pm beside Boots. I gave the guy a good stare aswell, just to make sure it was him...so I could report it on here...... I did good, didn't I?

no, you didn't.

you're proving yourself as lowly as the rest of the scraps of excrement that pass for human beings on this thing. so this thread is going to turn into some kinda 'Where's Ryan?' game. pathetic.

It's not harsh! Attention seekers love being a minor celebrities.

and who's making him into this 'minor celebrity'?

well done guys. pathetic.

...on another note.

I don't know this boy, but, if ANY of my boyfriends ever did that I'd be scared to fucking hell.

Also... why the fuck would you put that on the internet/make it in the first place?!

haha!

shame not all of us can have a boyfriend that cares that much about us i suppose. if your boyfriend made you something like that from the heart and you got 'scared to fucking hell', then there's something wrong with you. wise up.

and it's on the internet because he doesnt care about what people think. the people in this thread are just showing themselves up to be the negative pretentious pricks they really are.

i've even noticed staff posting in this, yet i will quote something from the site Guidlines:

"Be kind to one another.

Sharing your thoughts, jokes, experiences, opinions and beliefs is more than encouraged providing you do not do so in such a way that offends, insults, or otherwise disrupts the thoughts, experiences, opinions and beliefs of others within the community."

can somebody explain to me why the staff and people in this place think they have a right to rip into and tear apart someone's personal anniversary video?

what gives you the right to think you should have an opinion on it?

i'm sorry if the fortunate few of you who have had a girlfriend probably never made it past 6 weeks, let alone 6 months, but seriously- i see people have issues going on here. insecurities or something? i don't know.

this is probably going to invite some kinda psuedo-intelligent backlash from you inbred fucks but hey, you're the ones who are breeding disease all your lives.

[end]

hahah, it's the girlfriend!

Honestly, if the guy want's to make a spectacle of himself in public, and on the internet, that's his problem. Thing is though, take away the ridiculous haircut, ugly piercings and all the other fashion victim accessories and he's still a boring, superficial, vapid and curmudgeonly oxygen thief.

How come you refer to him as "this boy" rather than "my boyfriend". Are you ashamed?

I

can somebody explain to me why the staff and people in this place think they have a right to rip into and tear apart someone's personal anniversary video?

[end]

Because it was posted on a public video-hosting site.

what gives you the right to think you should have an opinion on it?

Again, banging on about 'rights'. What exactly stops me from having the right to an opinion on it?

Guest Steven Dedalus
hahah, it's the girlfriend!

Honestly, if the guy want's to make a spectacle of himself in public, and on the internet, that's his problem. Thing is though, take away the ridiculous haircut, ugly piercings and all the other fashion victim accessories and he's still a boring, superficial, vapid and curmudgeonly oxygen thief.

How come you refer to him as "this boy" rather than "my boyfriend". Are you ashamed?

Sir, I take back everything I said about you.

You have just uttered my 'phrase of the week':

Vapid and curmudgeonly oxygen thief.

Excellent work.

Why did he delete it from his youtube profile then?

I'm having to use this account because I'm still waiting on one to be verified by an Adminstrator so this'll have to do for now.

It never got deleted - it's still on the account under private - it was put as public for a few hours before it got made private for Alana and Alana only.

Because it was posted on a public video-hosting site.

When I made the video private it was made private for a reason but somehow someone re-uploaded it to youtube - god knows how - more than likely using one of the imTOO tools to take it straight from youtube to their computer and thats what pissed me off the most.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. - this is my own YouTube channel which is what I use on YouTube.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. - Whoever re-uploaded the video created this channel and decided to be a cool kid and try and fuck stuff up for me.

Some people seem to lack the intelligence to realise that I don't actually care what their opinion on the matter is because it's something I've done for someone that I care about deeply, someone that I'm in love with and I'm not going to be disheartened because someone who can't even get it has to try and ruin something for me.

Where do I start?

Actually, we'll start with Camie, we all know what an inbred he is and I'm sure anyone who is unfortunate to cross his path or even worse get served by him in Superdrug can tell that aswell.

4743667a479890383b99582dd6.jpg

Now that's more like comedy gold.

considering the boy is the biggest wanker ive ever met, then yes.

Next there's Matthew O'Leary, you have to be the closest thing to a hillybilly with down's I've ever set my eyes upon.

It's not harsh! Attention seekers love being a minor celebrities.

You do know that it's the people like you who make people like me minor celebrities. It was bad enough that most people in the [as you would call it] fringe-type music scene knew me and would stop me in the street to cling at my feet for the attention for just even a second - you're adding to my myspace-popularity which is feeding these fringe types, isnt it?

Whoever re-uploaded the video was a bit too stupid and put down my myspace URL - thanks for the extra pageviews. I've gone from 15,000 odd to 17,444 in the space of 5-7 days.

Doesn't that make your stomach churn? Keeps me happy.

Oh - and whoever said they apparently 'sighted' me at Boots last night - you didn't because I was working in Kef.

Ryan.

emo.jpg

I know I shouldn't laugh but that was pretty good. I applaud you!

x... says:

the worst one

x... says:

apart from camie

x... says:

who needs a puch

x... says:

is that stripey guy

So you're not a very nice guy =[

Still - you've given me nothing to argue back with so I'll just wait a bit longer.

Ryan.

This is the reason nobody uses A-M anymore.

Ok so some of the comments were expected from certain internet personas.

But I'm pretty suprised at how many people are actually cunts.

Give Ryan a break. He's done nothing to offend you (and don't say 'omg well hizzz face and video offended me lolololololzozzzozlz')

It really isn't nice to shit stir.