aberdeen-music

Franz Ferdinand play Moshulu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we’ve played gigs in a lot of places around the world over the last few years there’s still towns in Scotland that we haven’t played. To help redress this we’re pleased to announce a short tour of Scotland in September. We’ve tried to make as many as possible of the shows over 14’s or over 16’s. Here are the dates,

9th Stirling Fubar (08700 600 100 / PCL PRESENTS)

10th Inverness Raigmore (0871 2200260)

11th Fort William Ba Club (0871 2200260)

18th Dundee Fat Sams (08700 600 100 / PCL PRESENTS)

19th Aberdeen Moshulu (01224572876 / Welcome to TicketWeb!)

21st Portree Community Centre (0871 2200260)

24th Shetland Whiteness & Wisedale Hall (01595 692114)

Tickets for the shows are priced at 15 and are available via the phone numbers / web addresses above, See Mobile, the venues or a 24hr cc line 0871 220 0260.

Tickets will be going on sale on Saturday 28th July 2007 at 9am and will be limited to 4 per person except Shetland which is limited to 2 per person.

Guest bluesxman

Well, that tour rationale is shite for a start since they played Aberdeen before...Thought they were shite at the Exhibition Centre, maybe they will sound better in Moshulu but i won't be bothering.

Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit.

I've got into my head that the Kef gig was around October/November 2003 and by the January they were massive.

spot on, it was indeed either october or november 2003, just before they broke through. actually i remember enjoying franz ferdinand but thought nero were the better band on the night!

Guest DustyDeviada

I think there's a 0% chance any tickets will be left at 9.02. That said, it's going to be pot luck getting them even if you are online at 9am.

I'm away the day they are playing Aberdeen, so I'll try to get tix for Dundee.