aberdeen-music

Digitech whammy pedal.

lateralus

I was looking a load of these on eBay but they all ended going for about the RRP of a new one, same as most of the brand effects pedals. Ended up buyin the brand pedals I was after from online shops and just got a couple of none brand name bargin pedals from eBay. Never got a whammy in the end though so cant help with the operation!

The whammy XT's were cheaper than the whammy 2's and only saw one supposedly original whammy pedal that went for stupid money (>400!)! Was told to make sure the power supply was included with a second hand whammy as it uses a unique plug, dont know how unique it is but might be a useful tip! o_O

thanks for that think ill just buy it online from a shop website. cant seem to find it cheaper anywhere. and dont know if i can trust buying it 2nd hand

thanks

http://www.dv247.com/invt/froogle/34955/

It's a really good tool to have. I don't use mine that much and considered, just there, selling it to you but I think it's one of those things that I'd regret getting rid of. There is always a use for such toys plus it has midi connections which are very useful.

Hope you find it cheap, I paid about 140 or something like that in prosound in Bristol.

Colin

Thats you saying you wont sell me it?? never mind thanks very much for even considering it. and thanks gain for your advice.

Im seriously considering going out and getting it asap

http://www.dv247.com/invt/froogle/34955/

It's a really good tool to have. I don't use mine that much and considered, just there, selling it to you but I think it's one of those things that I'd regret getting rid of. There is always a use for such toys plus it has midi connections which are very useful.

Hope you find it cheap, I paid about 140 or something like that in prosound in Bristol.

Colin

Thats you saying you wont sell me it?? never mind thanks very much for even considering it. and thanks gain for your advice.

Im seriously considering going out and getting it asap

Ha ha, yeah, you'll have fun with it once you get to grips with the technique. You should try it before you buy though. I'm no guitarist but I'm sure the way it sounds will be hugely dependent on what kind you play on as well as effects you might be using along with it.

What sort of music will you be making? Rage Against the Machine style stuff?

Ha ha, yeah, you'll have fun with it once you get to grips with the technique. You should try it before you buy though. I'm no guitarist but I'm sure the way it sounds will be hugely dependent on what kind you play on as well as effects you might be using along with it.

What sort of music will you be making? Rage Against the Machine style stuff?

it does different things... i hope to get my hands on one at some point 8-)