aberdeen-music

The Field - From Here We Go Sublime

spellchecker

Guest idol_wild

It really is fantastic. It's very hypnotic. I love the way it's been produced. Great album to listen to in bed when trying to shut out annoying noisy neighbours.

Funny you should mention Booka Shade was just playing in my work. Can't really think of anything that similar to The Field other than some minimal techno shit, there's wads of it on the go just now. It's been slated by some techno snobs for it's apparent ease to produce. The leaders in the minimal game are Ricardo Villalobos or Richie Hawtin. Not that similar but they've got the same progressive vibe.

In other electronic ways you must get Fujiya and Miyagi's -Transparent Things, it's unbelievable.

Funny you should mention Booka Shade was just playing in my work. Can't really think of anything that similar to The Field other than some minimal techno shit, there's wads of it on the go just now. It's been slated by some techno snobs for it's apparent ease to produce. The leaders in the minimal game are Ricardo Villalobos or Richie Hawtin. Not that similar but they've got the same progressive vibe.

In other electronic ways you must get Fujiya and Miyagi's -Transparent Things, it's unbelievable.

cool, that last album sounds really interesting, will check it out once i land somewhere i can be posted to!

i went to see nathan fake when he played at snafu a while back, but we turned up too late and missed the whole set. d'oh.

have also been listening to richie hawtin, and some Motor stuff, really like Motor's first album. first track is amazing!

ta for the suggestions.