aberdeen-music

Red Stars Pararde, AOFR, Palehorse, AOTM & My Testament Denied - Tunnels 22/08/07

Guest Donald
the three touring bands were awesome tonight

apologies for not making it up dave/donnie, I have got too much to do at work/preparations to do before friday :(

fao e106/SOM/and all of the other bands that profess the metal jamz, you should be at this gig for it is the epitome of great metal in many forms

ps agent of the morai have the greatest tone ever

Shame you can't make it Maxi. Hope the tour goes well. See you on the 16th. This is tonight people. Would be nice to see more than just the usual suspects. Hope to see some new faces there.

AOM were amazing. I'm listening to the 12" I bought last night. I was a bit underwhelmed with Palehorse to be honest. There was moments of absolute genious and then moments of almost cringeworthy rubbish. I think I mayby just didn't 'get' what was going on. Other people seemed to like it so its all good. Red stars parade were good but not amazing AOFR were really good too, I was a little disapointed not to hear Pedastil (Not as dissapointed as Teabags though)

Guest Donald

AOM had an incredible sound considering it was just one guitarist. Now if we can just convince them to get a bass player to add to the wall of sound!

And now some shameless self promotion. If you liked that then you'll want to come along to the next gig myself and Sharon are putting on. See below.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/gigs-event-annoucements/44963-black-sun-friday-night-gunfight-tbc-%40-tunnels-sun-16th-sept.html