aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
MitchPact

Red Stars Pararde, AOFR, Palehorse, AOTM & My Testament Denied - Tunnels 22/08/07

Saw the Pale Horse vocalist, Seedi, yesterday in Soho and he says he's looking forward to coming up and actually playing this time!

AOFR are gonna fucking kill everyone. Even the bar staff. Leaving them twitching and bleeding in a pile of their own shit.

AOFR are gonna fucking kill everyone. Even the bar staff. Leaving them twitching and bleeding in a pile of their own shit.

Hmmm..... better make sure I take the night off then so I can enjoy without fear of dismemberment or similar.

Guest Donald

Incidently we're looking for places to put up some of these bands for the night (all very nice people!). If anybody can help out P.M. myself or Dave.

Guest Donald
I can put up 3 or 4 at my gaff.

Cheers Dave, Probably take you up on that. Any other takers? Let me know. Be the envy of your friends!

Sat and listened to some records last night, including the AOFR/Jinn split 10"

Army of Flying Robots are going to fucking destroy.

"KNOCK YOU FROM YOUR PEDESTAL!"

Guest Donald

Cheers Rebecca. I'll get back to you on that.

This is next Wednesday - should be a good mixture of bands to appeal to the taste of most people into heavy music. Red Stars Parade alone were amazing last year.

Guest Donald

When's your bus? Probably finish close to twelve but we've a load of bands to put on so even if you stay till eleven you'll see at least three of them.

Guest Donald

Running order should be My Testament Denied, Agent of the Morai, Army of Flying Robots, Palehorse, Red Stars Parade. First band starting 19:30 at the latest so you'll get to see both of them.

the three touring bands were awesome tonight

apologies for not making it up dave/donnie, I have got too much to do at work/preparations to do before friday :(

fao e106/SOM/and all of the other bands that profess the metal jamz, you should be at this gig for it is the epitome of great metal in many forms

ps agent of the morai have the greatest tone ever