aberdeen-music

funeral diner split

stuartmaxwell

Upper-class????

Was the deliberatre non-punctuating of every "I" in the sentence irony as well?

I'm not a trained typist so I can't be arsed flicking the shift key every time I type an "I". That's slightly different to not knowing the difference between feet and inches. I mean the two aren't even close to each other on a keyboard so it wasn't a mistake or a typo (which I'll admit to being guilty of on a regular basis).

And you've had more trips to Dubai etc in your lifetime than I have and I'm middle-class so you're upper-class in my opinion. Just 'cause you don't wash on a regular basis doesn't mean you aren't posh through Mummy and Daddy's money.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a trained typist so I can't be arsed flicking the shift key every time I type an "I". That's slightly different to not knowing the difference between feet and inches. I mean the two aren't even close to each other on a keyboard so it wasn't a mistake or a typo (which I'll admit to being guilty of on a regular basis).
Calm down., Its only an Aberdeen music forum.

Oh, and I have never set foot in Dubai airport in my entire lifetime.

Ahhh, I finally got that now. I don't know how old he/she is.

And the comma was ironic :up::up::up: as was starting this sentence with a conjunction.

Good. That's it all cleared up then.

I don't think the comma was ironic at all. I've read your internet posts before. They're generally littered with stuff like that :)

I'm pretty sure most people have had more trips to Spain or America than me. So if I'm upper-class, what does that make them? Illuminati? or Gods?

Teckle.

Upper-Middle-Class. They're hardly the ritzy locations you grace your presence with now are they? Especially considering that there are pretty good package deals to America and Spain.

Upper-Middle-Class. They're hardly the ritzy locations you grace your presence with now are they? Especially considering that there are pretty good package deals to America and Spain.
Ritzy locations? Have you been to Abu Dhabi? And do you think my parents live in 7 star hotels or something?

Ritzy locations? Have you been to Abu Dhabi? And do you think my parents live in 7 star hotels or something?

Nah, but getting there and staying in an equivalent quality of accommodation to your standard American or Spanish resort would be more expensive.

It's not exactly Torremolinos though is it?

The richestcity in the world.(No, it's not Dubai.) - March 19, 2007

Nah, but getting there and staying in an equivalent quality of accommodation to your standard American or Spanish resort would be more expensive.
Thats good. We didnt stay in resorts. We lived there. WHich was done through my Dad's work, since non-UAE residents couldn't buy their own homes.

Guest Savant

What is wrong with having money? So what if someone owns a big house in some other country? So what if someone has a well expensive car?

Why do people try and put each other down with 'ah, but you're middle class' etc?

What is wrong with having money? So what if someone owns a big house in some other country? So what if someone has a well expensive car?

Why do people try and put each other down with 'ah, but you're middle class' etc?

Nothings wrong with having money. I just like winding people up. Why just not admit to being what you are instead of trying to hide from it.

And Teabags, most people don't go on holiday to their paid for homes when they go to Spain or America, they have to pay for accommodation. That's all i meant.

Nothings wrong with having money. I just like winding people up. Why just not admit to being what you are instead of trying to hide from it.

And Teabags, most people don't go on holiday to their paid for homes when they go to Spain or America, they have to pay for accommodation. That's all i meant.

You're just bitter you can't afford to go see any of your 'home' teams play this season ;)

So becausae my parents live abroad and I go visit them....I'm upper class?

No, the fact that your parents have good jobs in the richest city in the world and are well off because of that makes you Upper-Class. Stop self-hating. Embrace the prosperity.

Incidentally, does your Dad work in the Oil Industry?