aberdeen-music

funeral diner split

stuartmaxwell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on ebay of all places that they were splitting a while back but took no notice of it seeing as there was nothing on their myspace or their website. They have an EP that was part of a Japanese tour for sale on their site as well as a 9' with Ampere away to come out. They had been going a fair while.

*it's

:]

It wasn't me who was being pedantic. It was Teabags, i hadn't even noticed it until he pointed it out. I was only setting the record straight for Maxi who didn't seem to be following it. Irony is that i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997, so i really should know better.

Anyway, quit being smug, it'll catch up with you eventually.

It wasn't me who was being pedantic. It was Teabags, i hadn't even noticed it until he pointed it out. I was only setting the record straight for Maxi who didn't seem to be following it. Irony is that i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997, so i really should know better.
i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997
quit being smug, it'll catch up with you eventually.

:laughing: