aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
stuartmaxwell

funeral diner split

i liked the underdark lp a lot, difference of potential lp was good too.

im not a massive fan of em, but i do like them. much better bands doign that kind of stuff, but i suppose they are one of the more common names

I read on ebay of all places that they were splitting a while back but took no notice of it seeing as there was nothing on their myspace or their website. They have an EP that was part of a Japanese tour for sale on their site as well as a 9' with Ampere away to come out. They had been going a fair while.

Guest treader.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

in other news, gutted about this split.

*it's

:]

It wasn't me who was being pedantic. It was Teabags, i hadn't even noticed it until he pointed it out. I was only setting the record straight for Maxi who didn't seem to be following it. Irony is that i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997, so i really should know better.

Anyway, quit being smug, it'll catch up with you eventually.

It wasn't me who was being pedantic. It was Teabags, i hadn't even noticed it until he pointed it out. I was only setting the record straight for Maxi who didn't seem to be following it. Irony is that i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997, so i really should know better.
i had one of the highest marks in Scotland for Higher English in 1997
quit being smug, it'll catch up with you eventually.

:laughing: