aberdeen-music

Question bout capt. toms

lateralus

Guest DustyDeviada

Dunno about that, but I bought an amp off Tom a few years back and he was very cool to deal with.

If it's the laney's they're selling, I believe I'll pass. :down:

Dunno about that, but I bought an amp off Tom a few years back and he was very cool to deal with.

If it's the laney's they're selling, I believe I'll pass. :down:

Agreed.

I took my Trilogy head there the other week and used one of the Laney 4x12's - and it sounded utter gash.

If I had run the lead straight into a big bucket of shite, I would have got a better sound.

Guest DustyDeviada
If I had run the lead straight into a big bucket of shite, I would have got a better sound.

Is it a valve bucket or solid state?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

god dammit, when is captain tom gonna invest in a phone line so that people can call his studio instead of raising threads on aberdeen music asking questions about his business? i mean come on, it's surely a beneficial step for any business to take. hurry up tom!

god dammit, when is captain tom gonna invest in a phone line so that people can call his studio instead of raising threads on aberdeen music asking questions about his business? i mean come on, it's surely a beneficial step for any business to take. hurry up tom!

lol, Tam's phobia regarding people asking questions strikes again:laughing:

Cabs With Speakers 10

Cabs without 5

or if you like you can take them away as we dont want them

exact words

I got a wem cab with speakers for a fiver A WEM ABLODDY WEM WANTED ONE ALL MY LIFE AND IT STILL WORKS

and i got a bass cab empty for a fiver

but if anyone wwants a free bas cab come pick it up and its urs