aberdeen-music

ShmuFM Tonight 8pm -10pm

SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST RADIO SHOW NEWS...

There's no rest for the tutors as Friday the 24th means audiotainment time.

The musical science lab has new deliveries coming in all the time so look out for trickery and routines from these highly skilled teachers using Ableton Live with the M-Audio Trigger Finger, Foot peddle sampler and effect, plus Kaoss Pad 3 sampling and effects.

Expect nothing but the unexpected from a RadioSkool night. Music so diverse you'll jump and jive to jazz and hip-hop rhymes or blow your mind with a darksided electronic vibe.

Don't believe me, hear what our customers have to say:

I am a model and RadioSkool is the best thing ever! I used to fit into a size 16, but the jeans would be a bit tight, and now after 3 months of using RadioSkool and dieting, I fit into a size 12 loosely! I'm very happy and recommend this to everyone! Trust me, you will not be disappointed after trying this for yourself.

Debbie fae the 'Deen - Age 24

I have known about RadioSkool for years and would have never thought to go until I decided I needed something for my thighs now that I'm headed for my 30's. It is the best club night for getting my body in shape!! Forget the health club; my thighs have never been through such a workout. go now before it's too late!!

John fae Cults - Age 28

WOW!

ClubSnafu

Friday 24th August

10pm - 3am

3 b4 11:30pm 5 after

www.clubsnafu.com

www.myspace.com/djkidProquo

Good'een

kPq

RadioSkoolGenerice_flyersmall.jpg

Tonight on ShmuFM

RadioSkool comes to you over the ether waves tonight as Wednesday have been changed to Mondays 8pm - 10pm at

www.shuFM.net

Expect nothing but the unusual from the A'La Fu and kidProquo record archives.

Or if you have requests, stories, photos for laughter and general banter, email it all to alafu@shmu.org.uk from 8pm to 10pm.

P.S. Nice one to all that organised, went skateboarding and cheered on the dancefloor till time ran out Friday. Another cracking night.

If you want to give some thanks to the Reptiles for put on a free show for all you skoolers, check out:

www.myspace.com/reptilestyles

Good 'een

kPq

RadioSkool on www.ShmuFM.net Line-Up

Looks like the kidPro is running the show for the next few weeks.

So here's comes the funk. I'm going to be breaking into some funky and wonderful tracks that have been hiding away on the shelves.

Also, I've got some very interesting guests coming up:

Monday 6th - He's done the practice show and it's time to bring on round two with the legend that is Chris Zee. It's been decided that a Gilcomston / Rosemount rip show is in order (all shall become clear).

Plus, you decide what happens. If you enjoyed the off the cuff attitude towards the last show, post up what you want to hear and email in with more requests and banter

Monday 13th - Kid Bell from the GoodFoot will be coming in to do a back to back funked up 45 night with myself. This will be an evening of finely blended soul, funk and jazz for your easy listening ears. Get your thoughts on requests, post 'em up and email them in.

Monday 20th -Not sure yet, working on something. I'll keep you posted.

Monday 27th - Here we go, the almighty mad show that has probably every gone out to air. I shall be trying to operate the sound desk through tears and bleeding ears as the Samaticas evening is in effect.

Paul Samat will be bringing much noise and hilarity to the show with evil metal and anything that gets dragged in to the studio.

I know a lot of stories about Paul, but let's hear yours and I'll bring them up on the evening. And to top it off, test his iPod out with your requests by email.

Don't miss this one, it's going to be unreal.

All shows subject to change due to people's slackness.

So tune in to www.shmuFM.net 8pm to 10pm and email in anything you want to:

alafu@shmu.org.uk studio@shmu.org.uk

kidProquo

Tonight on ShmuFM

Alrighty,

Yakshamash, great success and high five to the shows so far. Big thanks to the big Zee for helping get a great couple of evenings on the go. Big thanks to the huge scale of emails, request, photos and fun that keep flooding in from everyone too.

Zee shall be back, hopefully next week, if not, Mr. A'La Fu will have him back and with Mr. Glen Bolland too if thing's work out right.

Anyways. Tonight is the 'Funked Up 45 Night' with back to back ear muesli madness from 'The GoodFoot's' 'Kid Bell' and myself kidProquo playing soul, funk, jazz and breakbeat.

If that aint your tastes then we'll still be doing a bit 'o banter and taking requests so tune in tonight 8pm to 10pm at:

www.shmuFM.net

Email in your fun and games and banter and photos and stories and poems and much love to:

alafu@shmu.org.uk

Be good to hear from y'all.

Happy listening

kPq

Monday 27th

This will be my last show before Mr. A'La Fu returns to the ShmuFM.

It's the biggie. 2 hours of pure hilarity, metal, electronic music and whatever else I decide to chuck through the sound desk.

Monday 27th I shall be joined by Mr. Paul Samat, legendary Aberdeen nutcase & drummer, plus a pure electronic and death metal music life devoted enthusiast.

Mr. Samat will be playing some of his favourite and probably most evil tracks. Not just that though, he will also most likely tell wild and tall tales, play acoustic metallica tracks on the guitar and bring you some of the most outrageous banter ever brought to radio.

I'll be joining in on the banter and bring you metal and electro type mini mixes

So tune in www.shmuFM.net Monday 27th 8pm -10pm

email in alafu@shmu.co.uk

kPq