aberdeen-music

My Debut EP!

MissBecca

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself to the forums! I'm Miss Becca, acoustic singer-songwriter (former lead singer of Noise Pollution if anyone remembers) check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/missbeccamusic

I've just brought out my debut EP - "Through the Looking Glass" - at the moment available from Sound and Vision in Elgin and JT Music Shop in Fortwilliam. Hopefully soon in One-up in Aberdeen and Unknown Pleasures in St Andrews.

Will also be available online via newindex in the near future

Catch me at the Tunnels tommorrow night (24th July) to get your hands on a copy, only 2!

Cheers, Becca x

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself to the forums! I'm Miss Becca, acoustic singer-songwriter (former lead singer of Noise Pollution if anyone remembers) check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/missbeccamusic

I've just brought out my debut EP - "Through the Looking Glass" - at the moment available from Sound and Vision in Elgin and JT Music Shop in Fortwilliam. Hopefully soon in One-up in Aberdeen and Unknown Pleasures in St Andrews.

Will also be available online via newindex in the near future

Catch me at the Tunnels tommorrow night (24th July) to get your hands on a copy, only 2!

Cheers, Becca x

you playing open mic night tonight? Room 2 of the tinnels?

x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...