aberdeen-music

Napalm Death @ Lemon Tree

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake just wants to tell Barney that he has never appeared on a decent Napalm album. That is the main reason for Spike wanting to play this gig.

Ach, I wouldn't do that, he knows himself. It's the type of gig I'd play, but there's no way I'd pay to get in. 13.50? Bollocks.

not only are napalm death has been ding, but the lemon tree is a shit venue also. ding-ish! aye! super duper!

na seriously dudes the lemon tree is great for putting on lesbian clog dancing and what not, its brill for acoustic stuff and quet boring shit like will oldham and rootabboot but as a rock venue, nivir. its jist pish. and the staff have a really twatty attitude. ( maybe they have tha' bad aids or sommat.)

puts me orf.

Ach, I wouldn't do that, he knows himself. It's the type of gig I'd play, but there's no way I'd pay to get in. 13.50? Bollocks.

13.50 is excellent value for money...they could use it to buy a phone for the Lemon Tree lady who doesn't get back to bands regarding gigs, it could also help her buy a computer so she could respond to emails.

13.50 is excellent value for money...they could use it to buy a phone for the Lemon Tree lady who doesn't get back to bands regarding gigs, it could also help her buy a computer so she could respond to emails.

maybe she is a deaf? maybe she dinnae like rawk? fuck knows.....i'd think element ten past six would be gaurunteed a slot at the lemong treez/

have you tried dumping a wad of hawg jizz on her belly button?

• 2 weeks later...