aberdeen-music

2 of my art projects - youTube vids

lepeep

this is better than Newsnight. what a debate!

I called the smoking man that a wanders Ashvale place a "trustifarian fucknut" today as he tried to scrounge a fag off me- all inspired by this thread. i wish i had the foresight to strap my phone to my head and made a video for stroppy stripey to critique.

Haha, imagine Stripey on Newsnight. Or working at Tate Modern. I'd pay good money for that.

this is better than Newsnight. what a debate!

I called the smoking man that a wanders Ashvale place a "trustifarian fucknut" today as he tried to scrounge a fag off me- all inspired by this thread. i wish i had the foresight to strap my phone to my head and made a video for stroppy stripey to critique.

phone me droid!, yaz kno my #, tis 0555 555 55 5

'sup - totaly weapon.

phone me droid!, yaz kno my #, tis 0555 555 55 5

'sup - totaly weapon.

dude i'd be mad keen to phone the "le peep explains in detail his artistic outlook, and also shares some of his favourite recipes" premium rate phone line. but it's nae working, sort it out! all i get is a dial tone and then some guy trys to sell me internets providings. pish.

you forgot the internation cool dude code, 'tis 555 at the front, probably drop the 0, that zero's are for not for this hero :up: (and a plethora more kewel emoticons that don't exist yet...only in my head...maaaan)

i do pictures in my own doo doo, but know one will look at them, let alone consider them for critique. i'm huffing. boo hoo. apparently the le peep hotline wants me to press the hash brown key to proceed .....i dont have one of them touch tone phones-so again i'm locked out of the loop. double boo boo yogi.

it was exactly the same when i tried to order a "yas min" exclusive backprinted surgical smock. damn and blast.