aberdeen-music

2 of my art projects - youTube vids

lepeep

thanks for that hog...

it's a tough one, as I think it works better as a "performance", but the documentation of the performance illustrates the ideas I am trying to convey.

(it's all about confusion as well as futile game play)...

thanks for checking it out.

one further development since watching the video, I think I should project the video "backwards" and record my performance "forwards", then reverse that footage...woah!

Any remnant of respect for you which I may have been harbouring has been destroyed, you're a worthless piece of trash and I'm not even going to bother making any nathan barley references because these bullshit videos speak for themselves.

thanks for taking the time to check out the videos Stripey.

thanks for taking the time to check out the videos Stripey.

You're wrong, you are not profound, you have nothing to communicate through your so-called art other than your flagrant trustifarian egotism and revoltingly ignorant self-indulgence, unless I'm missing some unusual satirical element or parody in these videos I think it's pretty obvious that you're a complete tool.

"It's about confusion and futile gameplay!" give me a fucking break.

constructive crit of a stripey post

You're wrong, you are not profound, you have nothing to communicate through your so-called art other than your flagrant trustifarian egotism and revoltingly ignorant self-indulgence, unless I'm missing some unusual satirical element or parody in these videos I think it's pretty obvious that you're a complete tool.

"It's about confusion and futile gameplay!" give me a fucking break.

Having read several "Stripey" posts I would say that this is typical of a stripey constructive, or rather destructive, criticism. He displays a modicum of intellect, in this fairly well written and grammatically correct piece of writing yet, in my opinion, completely lacks substance and therefore relevance. In a general sense, his complete disregard for the talent, both within his direct interest and those out with, of others, based on minimal information and personal experience, combined with a heavy handed approach to what he considers a critique display his lack of finesse when interacting socially. One cannot help but feel slightly sorry for this bitter, and possibly lonely, individual.

Impressive circular breathing!

I enjoyed watching the first video it was visually pleasing and seems to use interesting techniques, how would you perform this live.

Having read several "Stripey" posts I would say that this is typical of a stripey constructive, or rather destructive, criticism. He displays a modicum of intellect, in this fairly well written and grammatically correct piece of writing yet, in my opinion, completely lacks substance and therefore relevance. In a general sense, his complete disregard for the talent, both within his direct interest and those out with, of others, based on minimal information and personal experience, combined with a heavy handed approach to what he considers a critique display his lack of finesse when interacting socially. One cannot help but feel slightly sorry for this bitter, and possibly lonely, individual

Don't encourage him, he goes away after a while.... ;)

Having read several "Stripey" posts I would say that this is typical of a stripey constructive, or rather destructive, criticism. He displays a modicum of intellect, in this fairly well written and grammatically correct piece of writing yet, in my opinion, completely lacks substance and therefore relevance. In a general sense, his complete disregard for the talent, both within his direct interest and those out with, of others, based on minimal information and personal experience, combined with a heavy handed approach to what he considers a critique display his lack of finesse when interacting socially. One cannot help but feel slightly sorry for this bitter, and possibly lonely, individual.

Boo fucking hoo, what a totally incoherent rant. Stop being such a crybaby, the expectation people like you have that everyone should be rewarded just for trying is nauseating.

Guest Savant

I think he's funny as fuck! GO STRIPEY!

Guest bluesxman
[(I like the fact that I've been listed with "hot half naked guy playing with his nipples")...nice.

I don't think you have...that is some 'jock' type who some pre-pubescent girl obviously got herself a bit worked up over. Or maybe Elton John.

I am so glad my art has made a reaction, I think it's quite an honour to think that stripey has been scouring youTube for "the perfect clip" for me for 3 days now.....

thanks stripey!

it's also a shame you miss the subtle part of Nathan Barley, that the character you align yourself with, is actually just as much a moron as the people he complains about!

(have you wanked off a married man in a toilet yet?)

ho ho

it's also a shame you miss the subtle part of Nathan Barley, that the character you align yourself with, is actually just as much a moron as the people he complains about!

(have you wanked off a married man in a toilet yet?)

ho ho

Of course I didn't "miss the subtle part", it's not even subtle, fortunately I'm not in a position where I have to comprimise my ethics and misrepresent the truth because I don't work for a trendy hoxton scene wank mag.

Filming yoursellf blowing down a lenth of pipe and calling it a "tribal news broadcast" however is compltely on a par with "15 peter 20" taking photos of people pissing and making some contrived statement about vulnerability, infact it's verging on racist and would have been complete if you blacked yourself up before hand.