aberdeen-music

Nazi Pop Twins

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater
they seem to be distancing themselves from their mothers beliefs in this one though? what i saw anyway?

Sure, they're more aware of what the whole thing means and it's making them pretty uncomfortable, no surprise there. I wondered if it was a Brass Eye-style spoof, what with the swastika calf-branding and calling a child Dresden...

I am fascinated by people like these girl's deluded mother and grandfather. The mother, on being thrown out of a "redneck bar" for preaching white seperatism, was determined that "even rednecks are scared to speak the truth" as opposed to realising that everyone thinks she's a fucking loony and only a select few nazis agree with her fucked up message.

It's a real shame for the girls that this sort of unfit parenting is allowed to happen. From Thursday's documentary it looks like they have begun to think for themselves.

I feel bad for those girls. Those obviously aren't their beleifs at all, but I'm guessing by the end that their mother must have said something like "stick to my beleifs or you're out on the street."

Well done to the grandma though.

The mother reminds me of the 'soccer mom' version of the Phelps-Roper bint. Twat.

I really can't understand the thinking of people like her, who think that because she's the only one who thinks that way that she is somewhat 'enlightened' and everyone else is wrong.

I do have a little giggle when someone tries to deny the holocaust happened. That's just silly. Pffft.