aberdeen-music

[GIG] Smear Campaign + Serfs + Tetsuo + Asahara @ The Tunnels 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
Two weeks tommorow folks!

Al (Tetsuo) will be bringing a distro of his label - At War With False Noise, and perhaps some other cds and tapes from other labels.

I whole heartidly recomend getting hold of some of these releases, all of which I've seen and heard are amazing!

get in!

AT WAR WITH FALSE NOISE

Cheers for the link Stu, glad this is just after payday as I can see the wallet taking a sound beating...

Rough stage times are as follows:

Asahara: 8:15 - 8:45

Tetsuo: 9:00 - 9:30

Serfs: 9:45 - 10:15

Smear Campaign: 10:30 - 11:00

As everyone very well knows these things have a habit of over-running, so this is only a rough estimate.

Smear Campaign was a personal highlight of the Glasgow Implodes festival earlier this year, along with one of the countless other projects Stuart is involved in: Stuckometer

Serfs have also played up here before with I Had an Inkling, only caught ten minutes of their set, but from the recordings this is a band that will appeal to a varied amount of music fans and tastes.

If anyone witnessed Tetsuo's first performance in Aberdeen last year, they will attest to the fact that this lot make an impact upon their audiences.

A fantastic nights intertainment, great to see such a diverse collection of "noise" acts, consequently it's impossible to single out one as a highlight, Asaharas 4 to the floor disco bangers,Tetsuos wonderful, if somewhat rambling story telling, Serfs heavy metal thunder & Smear Campaigns Louis Armstrong tribute....10/10 :up: