aberdeen-music

Element on fire

Hog

I cant stop writing songs. Written 4 songs in like 7 days.

Personally, would like an EP of the new shit but there is 5 of us and its a democracy. Jimmer has stepped up a notch with his guitar playing, Chris has been coming out with some nice blastbeat shit, Tony has roared for Scotland and Craig fucking pawns.

Lucid... its a mix of Neurosis and slow SYL with some early Metallica.

The other songs. Wait and see.

Sorry if it shit and doesnt fit into the "yas min" crew music but we will always make music for ourselves, first and foremost. Don't worry.. no brain or insane or May etc. We are heavier now but still with melody and I dont think we should apologise for melody. Conform? Who cares?

BTW....The "yas min" crew rule. Wasn't taking the piss. First time I have ever heard Fuctoff....holy shit!o_O:up:

Personally, would like an EP of the new shit but there is 5 of us and its a democracy. Jimmer has stepped up a notch with his guitar playing, Chris has been coming out with some nice blastbeat shit, Tony has roared for Scotland and Craig fucking pawns.

Sorry if it shit and doesnt fit into the "yas min" crew music but we will always make music for ourselves, first and foremost. Don't worry.. no brain or insane or May etc. We are heavier now but still with melody and I dont think we should apologise for melody. Conform? Who cares?

BTW....The "yas min" crew rule. Wasn't taking the piss. First time I have ever heard Fuctoff....holy shit!o_O:up:

yas min!! hehe hey hog, sorry this is a bitty off topic but i hear your a braw phottie loon. You got a website? need some advice on wedding photographers! me and the missus are looking into them.

You picked the best show so far to check out Fuctoff. I was also impressed.

Be sure to let us know once you have the new stuff recorded.

Haha. Yassssssssssssss

Home

If you want to meet up and look through my sample albums, give me a call. Where you getting married?[/quote

really good pics there. going to have to let the other half to be see them, i think she will be very interested.

its at thainstone hotel near inverurie on the 17th may next year, are you free for then?

Thainstone is a lovely venue!

Sorry, I checked the date. Im booked.

If you want me to recommend someone else send me a PM:up: