aberdeen-music

simpsonize me

lepeep

I got a few errors, due to the photo I used, and now its taking fucking ages.

EDIT: then it gave me an error saying ti was getting crowded and I should try again later.

EDIT2: EVentual;ly got through, answered the extra questions then while processing, I clickred the movie ad by mistake. FUCK SAKE!

Guest Steven Dedalus
the simpsons is shit, hopefully this upcoming movie will be the end of it.

I've not been fond of it for a number of years now. It just seemed to go on and on and run out of ideas. The film looks a bit guff, to be honest...

Or maybe I'm just bitter cos none of my pictures would work in the little Simpson machine....

Guest Savant

I thought it got a bit boring for a while so I stopped watching, but I've seen a few episodes from series 17 & 18 and they're funny as fuck. Definitely looks like they've upped their game after Family Guy coming out...

Guest Steven Dedalus
I thought it got a bit boring for a while so I stopped watching, but I've seen a few episodes from series 17 & 18 and they're funny as fuck. Definitely looks like they've upped their game after Family Guy coming out...

To be fair, I haven't seen it for ages, so I should probably give it another go. But I saw the trailer for the film in the cinema the other day, and the whole audience was in hysterics at Homer with a pig on the roof singing the theme tune to the Spiderman cartoon.

For some reason, I was gripped by a sadness, not so much for myself, but for all mankind.

I've not been fond of it for a number of years now. It just seemed to go on and on and run out of ideas. The film looks a bit guff, to be honest...

Yeah it must be almost as long running as neighbours now, I don't know that I even found it that enjoyable when I was a kid. It probably should have stopped when "do the bartman" came out.

I heard some american being interviewed on radio4 the other day talking about a book he's written about the allegedly deep philosophical and political messages behind the simpsons :rolleyes: I think he said the show is essentially of the christian-right position hahah.

It's nowhere near as good as it used to be, it's been stale for years now.

For once I actually agree with Stripey.

.....but did you get a photo of yours to upload and work?

I don't give a fuck about the finer points of when the simpsons became old (yawn)...I just like the simpsonizer!

too cool for school, gawlee jeepers.