aberdeen-music

Yay for good parenting!

Teabags

I do not believe for 1 minute teabags you'r condoning this kind of thing ,but for what reason did you watch this and then decide to share it?...Fun or shockTactic...As mate being a father of young children i cant tell you how much that fucking video angered me to the point of fucking rage (after watching under a minute of it)...Its fucking discusting at the fucking highest level mate.....Its the kind of thing when you watch it you never ever ever show someone else it.......I am in no way saying we should sweep this under the carpet and pretend it isnt happening in our world...I just feel the more it gets posted about with warnings and do not looks the more views it will get....

I still cant get the vision of that fucking idiot girl slapping the little girls face when her eyes were rolling.....Im not joking here everytime i think about it,it truelly makes me want to cry...What a fucking shame for that little girl thats all i can say.

I've seen this posted elsewhere - About the only disturbing things in that video are the woman's reaction & the kid sitting unsecured in a car - Eye rolling is hardly that unusual in young kids & we only have the poster's word that e is involved.

- All I can say is 2+2 may not equal 5.

I do not believe for 1 minute teabags you'r condoning this kind of thing ,but for what reason did you watch this and then decide to share it?...Fun or shockTactic...As mate being a father of young children i cant tell you how much that fucking video angered me to the point of fucking rage (after watching under a minute of it)...Its fucking discusting at the fucking highest level mate.....Its the kind of thing when you watch it you never ever ever show someone else it.......I am in no way saying we should sweep this under the carpet and pretend it isnt happening in our world...I just feel the more it gets posted about with warnings and do not looks the more views it will get....

I still cant get the vision of that fucking idiot girl slapping the little girls face when her eyes were rolling.....Im not joking here everytime i think about it,it truelly makes me want to cry...What a fucking shame for that little girl thats all i can say.

Do you speak like that in front of your kids?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Arf! Nothing so hysterical as a "concerned parent". Thankfully I'll never be one.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, may no one ever have to look at anything nasty ever again. lets all just bury our heads in the dirt and it will all go away. so just because this video disgusts you it should be taken down, nevber to be posted again.

well the neds on the bus disgust me, what are we going to do about that? lock them all up in a cage never show them to anyone ever again!?

we all have to deal with things we dislike. get used to it. i bet you're partner didnt like giving birth, but if she hadnt done it you wouldn't have the son or daughter that i'm sure is the light of you're life.

i think teabags was probably trying to highlight a problem more than be all "check out this fucked up video!"

the veggies seem to like highlighting issues with shcoking videos

whatever. its not metal but its still pretty brutal. love it:swearing: