aberdeen-music

For Sale-Bass,Pedals,Amp,Violin

daviedingdong

I'm leaving the country for good at the end of the month and have some gear I need to get rid of. Everything must go so all prices are negotiable.

Ibanez Soundgear 4-String Bass - 100

It's black and in good condition. I'll even throw in a hard case and strap.

Ventura 4-String Fretless Bass - 40

It's red and in good condition. Not exactly a top of the line bass but it sounds good and would be a good buy for anyone who is interested in playing a fretless.

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Wah - 40

In good condition. An excellant wah pedal.

Boss Bass Flanger - 15

A bit scratched but it still works.

Rak Delay - 10

Again a bit beat up but still works.

Korg CA-20 Guitar Tuner - 15

Good condition. Good tuner.

Trace Elliot Boxer 15 Bass Practice Amp - 40

Good condition. Ideal for practicing at home.

Violin

I know fuck all about violins and can't even remember how it came to be in my possesion. It looks like it's in good condition but there's no bow for it. I'll say 30.

All this Equipment has been sitting up a loft for the past two years and I won't get a chance to give it a good once over until tonight. So keep an eye on this thread and I'll post any changes. If you're interested in any of this equipment pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as. If you want more than one item I'm sure i could knock a bit off. The Ibanez, practice amp and tuner would be perfect for someone looking to learn and I could let that lot go for 130. So what are you waiting for? Come and buy!

If you are struggling to get rid of the violin i might be interested.

Like I said I know fuck all about violins but my mates just told me there's a bit missing. some sort of wooden bridge that raises the strings or something. But he reckons it's pretty easy and inexpensive to replace. So if you're interested pm me and you can come and check it out.

Couple more questions ^^ Would it be possible to get some sort of discount as it is quite a lot, and does anybody know if a Bass wah would work on a guitar. No expiriance with them you see :)

Thankies

Probably not the best idea to use a bass wah with an electric gutiar. Go and get the guitar cry baby, they are pretty good I'm told.

• 2 weeks later...