aberdeen-music

Side project- Down, Corrupted, Jesu, Fantomas etc

Hog

Auch, sod it. I'll throw my name into the ring as well. I've been wanting to do a snail paced project for a while now.

I'd say my main influences are Boris, Cult of Luna (Celestial era), Goatsnake, Graves At Sea, Neurosis, Sunn (White1/2 era), and Yob.

Oh, and I tune down to G# as standard. :D

Auch, sod it. I'll throw my name into the ring as well. I've been wanting to do a snail paced project for a while now.

I'd say my main influences are Boris, Cult of Luna (Celestial era), Goatsnake, Graves At Sea, Neurosis, Sunn (White1/2 era), and Yob.

Oh, and I tune down to G# as standard. :D

It just occurred to me that Celestial is by Isis, not Cult Of Luna. The Beyond was the album I meant.

If only there wasn't that bloody time restriction on the ability to edit posts. Still makes the thread look busier I guess. :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
To do Marsh Dwellor.

It's not really feasible just now, ol' salt. I'm in two bands, namely Spike and Squad. You're in two bands, namely Element 106 and Dodgy Acoustic Side Project By Someone Who Is Not Bald But Keeps Saying He Is When He's Not. 3 bands would be too much for me, and a tenner says it would be too much for you. I know what you're like...

• 2 weeks later...