aberdeen-music

Tokai Thunderbird

Acey Trixx

got some shiny new stuff im wanting to get ordered and sorted out so its making room for a whole rig upgrade really. i know once i upgrade im not gonna play it so no point hanging on really...i'll let ya know what gets bought as soon as its all done and dusted..provided this gets sold

haha no no. thankfully none of that nonsense yet just a nice new upgrade. get a decent amp setup and a better bass. the old thunderbird neck dive issue has gotten to me really just gotten a bit fed up of it rather something more balanced which is annoying coz i really love the sound i get from it.

haha no no. thankfully none of that nonsense yet just a nice new upgrade. get a decent amp setup and a better bass. the old thunderbird neck dive issue has gotten to me really just gotten a bit fed up of it rather something more balanced which is annoying coz i really love the sound i get from it.

I used to get the same problem with my Robin Artisan. I now used a 'grippier' strap made from suade instead of nylon/leather. It's sits better on the shoulder now. Just a thought for you if you really like the sound and would keep it if you could live with it.

strap button

The Tokai Firebird is very poorly balanced because they placed the strap button at the side.

On my Firebird guitar i removed it and fitted it on the back roughly where the neck and the body join. It is much better balanced that way. I am not sure about the bass, but it probably works as well.

Any pictures?

nah i can only get the net at work and i dont have a digital camera so cant really get em

I used to get the same problem with my Robin Artisan. I now used a 'grippier' strap made from suade instead of nylon/leather. It's sits better on the shoulder now. Just a thought for you if you really like the sound and would keep it if you could live with it.

yeah might have a look into them

The Tokai Firebird is very poorly balanced because they placed the strap button at the side.

On my Firebird guitar i removed it and fitted it on the back roughly where the neck and the body join. It is much better balanced that way. I am not sure about the bass, but it probably works as well.

a: its not a firebird

b: i dont wanna star drilling into the body since its a set neck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...