aberdeen-music

Creationist Museum

BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | Creationist museum challenges evolution

I really don't understand this point of view, any creationists out there that would like to enlighten me. Maybe explain in greater detail :

"Though the Bible does not mention them directly, Ken Ham thinks there is no reason to suppose that dinosaurs were not still around at the time of the flood.

Indeed, he speculates that two of each may have been taken aboard the Ark (newly hatched dinosaurs are quite small so fitting them in would not have been a problem)."

or

"And what about the animals from other continents? Did Noah sail to Australia to drop off the kangaroos?

No, the flood waters lubricated a process called runaway subduction in which the continents subsequently drifted apart at a sprint!"

What is the world coming too? I've never heard such bullshit in all my life. I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe some of the money used to create this fantasy was supplied by the US Government... who in the US government is a creationist... hmm... it's a mystery.

Guest Savant

"Though the Bible does not mention them directly, Ken Ham thinks there is no reason to suppose that dinosaurs were not still around at the time of the flood.

Science.