aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
FatHand

Creationist Museum

BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | Creationist museum challenges evolution

I really don't understand this point of view, any creationists out there that would like to enlighten me. Maybe explain in greater detail :

"Though the Bible does not mention them directly, Ken Ham thinks there is no reason to suppose that dinosaurs were not still around at the time of the flood.

Indeed, he speculates that two of each may have been taken aboard the Ark (newly hatched dinosaurs are quite small so fitting them in would not have been a problem)."

or

"And what about the animals from other continents? Did Noah sail to Australia to drop off the kangaroos?

No, the flood waters lubricated a process called runaway subduction in which the continents subsequently drifted apart at a sprint!"

What is the world coming too? I've never heard such bullshit in all my life. I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe some of the money used to create this fantasy was supplied by the US Government... who in the US government is a creationist... hmm... it's a mystery.

Guest Savant

"Though the Bible does not mention them directly, Ken Ham thinks there is no reason to suppose that dinosaurs were not still around at the time of the flood.

Science.

If you're interested: pictures from the museum. My favourite is of the Arc floating away while the sinful humans cling on to the last rock left.

I *knew* you'd like that one! Would have been better if it had been made with lego people though :)

The comments under the 'What did dinosuars eat?' pic are wonderful. Farting rainbows...what an image.

Bit late Rock. I linked this place up on another thread a while back! :p:)

Ah, sorry I missed it. Those are some crazy bastards out there. Possibly due to inbreeding that causes "mistakes" and severe psychological problems.

526897216_bda7c52246.jpg?v=0

yeah, we aren't sure whether T-Rex was a scavenger or a hunter but we know it definately wasn't going to marry a carrot.

It's true. God decided to give Adam a helper 'fit for him'. God paraded the animals in front of Adam but none of them were 'fit for him', so God made Eve.

It starts at Genesis 2:18

Depends on the transcription you want to work with. From what I can tell, the Bible is quite the mistranslated piece of work, apparently everyone has their own version.

How do yuou mean?

How do yuou mean?

People draw different conclusions from it.

take Harry Potter as a topical example: some see it as simply a story about witches and wizards, some might read it as a coming-of-age metaphor, whereas some might take it... completely literally. Ahem.