aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Michael MacLennan

Maple - Diesel

Sorry, a strange post, but much like a pregnant mother wants to eats mayonnaise or something kerrazy like that, I suddenly have a tremendous need to listen to Diesel by Maple, what a song! Don't suppose it's available on this here 'interweb', I don't have a copy in my poor pathetic flat...

Still, what a song! Err, discuss. Or something.

ach, it was going to happen some time...like when we played our 2nd last gig in Glasgow, someone kept playing a le reno amps song, instead of "body"...the writing was on the wall then! (2005)

i've rediscovered the maple album recently - i'm alive still sends a shiver down the old spine!

bout time you reformed methinks!!!!

Mur tells me that C had informed "us" that Al didn't want to continue with maple anymore...so blame him.

Muz and I asked C a few times last year for a practice or a gig...but he was too busy (or never too it as a serious request...) no worries, a last maple gig would have been good,just so we could call it a night "properly".

Mur tells me that C had informed "us" that Al didn't want to continue with maple anymore...so blame him.

Muz and I asked C a few times last year for a practice or a gig...but he was too busy (or never too it as a serious request...) no worries, a last maple gig would have been good,just so we could call it a night "properly".

That would be worth a $.....:up:

yeah Phil

Failing that, start a new band with me - but I want to use electric and percussion drums, cheers Biz.

Maple were crap and I hated them....I hardly ever saw them live....o_O

Make this happen....I'll see if I can get Slipstream to support you...8-)

Love you guys

G...

Scott and Al are not adverse to the idea of a Maple gig. Phil, you should give them a call.

I tried email, but my mail got bounced... ho ho.

I'll give C a tinkle soon.

peep