aberdeen-music

Bloodhound Gang @ Moshulu

Johnny Mac

Lol, was a fun night out. Didn't think much of the supports apart from the German dudes, they were good fun. Got that Max Power song stuck in my head. As for the Bloodhound Gang, should've played more than 9 or 10 songs but the rest made up for it. The messages about the north east and such were pretty funny :laughing: I'll look forward to seeing them again in October.

Apparently some American rapper came down the Moorings, invited "Bartender of the Year" Peteowar along to the gig for free, who happened to have been drinking since 2 in the afternoon.

He got kicked out 30 minutes later thinking moshulu was closed and it must have been 3 in the morning. It was only 10.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Apparently some American rapper came down the Moorings, invited "Bartender of the Year" Peteowar along to the gig for free, who happened to have been drinking since 2 in the afternoon.

He got kicked out 30 minutes later thinking moshulu was closed and it must have been 3 in the morning. It was only 10.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

What delayed Pete's start till 2pm? After all the bar opens around noon? Weird!

Shame they didn't play more tunes (although I'm guessing it was because it took forever to get the projector thing working), and they played two totally random songs, 'Jackass' and 'Screwing you on a Beach at Night'- although the last one's from the next album. I absolutely fucking creamed my biffs when they played 3.14 and Mama Say! Ace gig.