aberdeen-music

FOUND: Guitar amp on Union Street

fatboy

Sup...I found an amp sitting in a bus stop outside sommerfield on union street, on tuesday at 5am...its an old, small light weight 5 watt amp no brand name on it...not really worth anything other than maybe sentimental value...if you have lost or had an amp stolen I'd be happy to return it to you upon a matching description (It has some very unique qualities)...if no...scoooooped!!!!

cheers

paul

Sup...I found an amp sitting in a bus stop outside sommerfield on union street, on tuesday at 5am...its an old, small light weight 5 watt amp no brand name on it...not really worth anything other than maybe sentimental value...if you have lost or had an amp stolen I'd be happy to return it to you upon a matching description (It has some very unique qualities)...if no...scoooooped!!!!

cheers

paul

Black, it has a speaker, and some control knobby things, oh and a handle. there's a pint of semi skimmed, a bag of ready salted crisps and two butteries in the back.

there's a pint of semi skimmed, a bag of ready salted crisps and two butteries in the back.

nah no milk or rowies or crisps...its a closed back, took the back off to have a look at the amps inside and im pretty sure there was any of that stuff in there lol

only made this thread cause i know how it feels to have stuff stolen...had someone break into my hoose a few month back...they got my new acoustic guitar and all my dvd's

so what if the amp is shite...it still might belong to someone...i know most people wouldn't even bother doing this... but oh hey

Guest DustyDeviada

Hey, I think it was good of you to lug the amp home and make an attempt at getting it back to its owner.

That said, if my amp was lost or stolen my first port of call would be the police rather than here, maybe you should just hand it in at Queen Street?