aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sundance

What are the chances of Chris Cornell coming to Aberdeen?

I notice he is coming back to the UK again later this year and playing relatively small venues. I think we've got some suitable locations here, someone just needs to make him aware of that fact!

Its not a totally unrealistic thought, is it? Im positive itd be a sell out :up:

Any thoughts?

The worst day in my life.

I notice he is coming back to the UK again later this year and playing relatively small venues. I think we've got some suitable locations here, someone just needs to make him aware of that fact!

Its not a totally unrealistic thought, is it? Im positive itd be a sell out :up:

Any thoughts?

I lived in Cork city for a while and one day I was walking past a bar when I saw a notice up saying that Chris was playing there, the night before. I screamed.

In the days of promoting Euphoria morning he played Cork and that is smaller than Aberdeen. If we book him we will come.

I just wanted to show off this photo I took of Chris Cornell at Hyde Park Calling, it's atcually pissing down but oddly, you can't see any rain?

IMG_0338.jpg

sure it's not just a flock of suicidal starlings on a bombing mission?

I wouldn't mind seeing him in aberdeen, I've got a bout of insomnia, and that might just cure it.