aberdeen-music

Rate our bebo page & songs

dodds_james

Don't want to sound harsh, but you did ask for feedback -

This is awful. I notice you have a couple of Spinal Tap clips on the site, is that deliberate? Cos to be honest, you're not even good as a piss-take. This is something the Comic Strip would have rejected for 'Bad News' as being too bad to be funny.

Cheesy middle aged rock played with less skill than you seem to think. I can't imagine who would be happy to listen to this by accident, let alone pay for it.

Thanks for the feeback guys...

We don't take ourselves seriously like some other angst ridden wannabes out there. Cheer up ffs!

Quite glad you compared us to cheesy rock, cos thats what we were aiming for!

Skill wise, we don't pretend to be anything amazing. What made you think otherwise?

As for level 4, i have had a listen and can make some CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms.

Furtherance - quite liked the mellow feel to it, but is a bit bland for my liking and doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Walking on Glass - nice intro guitar but then goes pear shaped and i do not like the vocals. Saying that i do like the chorus

Lord of the dance - sounds too much like Bryan Ferry to me.

We don't take ourselves seriously like some other angst ridden wannabes out there. Cheer up ffs!

Quite glad you compared us to cheesy rock, cos thats what we were aiming for!

Skill wise, we don't pretend to be anything amazing. What made you think otherwise?

As for level 4, i have had a listen and can make some CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms.

Furtherance - quite liked the mellow feel to it, but is a bit bland for my liking and doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Walking on Glass - nice intro guitar but then goes pear shaped and i do not like the vocals. Saying that i do like the chorus

Lord of the dance - sounds too much like Bryan Ferry to me.

That's not constructive!

I think the rest of you are just jealous. Simple, well played arrangements, emotional singing and killer uplifting choruses.

Caught in the eye of the stoooooooooooorm! Yeah!

Keep up the good work guys.