aberdeen-music

Friday Night Mudd Club

Alan

Guest Tam o' Shantie

so can i get some clarification? is this going to be bondage but in a different venue? is this metal/hard rock/punk exclusively or is there going to be guitar pop, indie, dancable stuff?

so can i get some clarification? is this going to be bondage but in a different venue? is this metal/hard rock/punk exclusively or is there going to be guitar pop, indie, dancable stuff?

Ive asked james the DJ to send a play list for you to look at,thanks for your interest

Quiet first night possibly down to my commitments at work last week and not being able to get the word out as much as id have liked,music was spot on i thought and a big thanks to all who came along, ive more time this week to push it so should be alot busier next friday,hope t see you all there again:popcorn:

There's a bit of everything really. I'm not going to post a full playlist to cos I get the feeling the tunes played will be pretty different every week. I like to think there's something for everyone. Last week there was a some indie, some pop rock, some hip hop, some metal, some classic rock and a fair smattering of old school Palace-era classics. I hope that clears things up a bit. I'll post a full playlist next week.

This Friday Mudd 9pm Start

PIESHOP WILL BE ON LIVE ON STAGE FROM 9PM...COME CHECK THEM OUT!!

MUDD OPENS 11PM WITH YOUR DJ..........BINKY

FREE ENTRY TILL 10.30PM

VODKA-DASH -1.50 (SMIRNOFF)... or go elsewhere for shit vodka!! double up for a quid!

SELECTED SHOTS - 1.50 (why the hell would you???... cause its cheap!!!!!)

CRAP CARLSBERG BOTTLES -1.50 ( we call a spade a spade!!)lets face it.. crap lager!

:gringo:

8-)

• 2 weeks later...
As far as I know, it's aff til the students come back, about 4 weeks or so.

It would be a shame to not have it come back on a Friday night. Once the students come back and people actually find out that it is back, it will be busy no doubt.

I've been quite surprised at how excited people have gotten when I've told them that Mudd Club had (briefly) returned...

It's still going on Mondays, although crowds have been a little thin the last couple of weeks.

From what I can remember of Monday past (and that's next to sod all, I was in a right fucking state and ended up in the nick) it was hardly bulging at the seams. End of the month syndrome maybe, but still.

On the off chance I came into contact with anyone on said evening, I apologise. Unreservedly.

Guest TheOffice

Friday Mudd

right guys this is the scoop....

the reason i have stopped it until the students come back is simple. You all screamed for a friday night mudd club ...so i go and do it and you guys didnt support it!!!!!!!:swearing:

i am willing to give it another go when the students return, however some support would be nice!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
the reason i have stopped it until the students come back is simple. You all screamed for a friday night mudd club ...so i go and do it and you guys didnt support it!!!!!!!

Take it easy, my little cupcake. It's only been on the go a short while, it'll take time to get the word out. When you've managed to prise most of the talent out of Fortress Weep and into The Office then let me know...