aberdeen-music

Friday Night Mudd Club

Alan

Mudd Club continues to run on a Monday night @ LIVE and come the 3rd of August we will be launching a FRIDAY night Mudd Club also.

The night will run from 1030pm till 3am and will cost 4 admission.

Keep an eye out for the flyers and posters which will be hitting the shops and streets soon.

We also are planning a holiday weekend special for the September weekend on Sunday the 23rd so again keep an eye out for more information in the near future.

Thanks to everyone who has been turning up on Mondays and hope to see you there on Fridays to:popcorn:

Glory be, a Friday would be wonderful. I could attend then, *and* get as drunk as I used to.

I've been once on Monday night and treated it like the old days where the worst was an 11am lecture that I never made it to. Needless to say I wasn't driving to work the next day...:down:

Great night though :up:

who's the Friday DJ?

DJ for Fridays will be James 'BINKY' Johnston. James who until recently did Air Guitar at Moshulu has done several night for myself over the years and ive always been impressed with the choice of music he has played and this night will give him an oppertunity stamp his own style on the evening and make it his own.:popcorn:

www.myspace.com/muddclubaberdeen

thanks!!!

thankyou for your support on mondays.....

MUDD now has a friday!!! ................you guys deserve a weekend night

just one thing!!!!

throw the drink down your throats and not on the tables, floors.walls.....lol?(

one may find, one gets pissed quicker if one follows one simple rule!!!8-):up::up::up:

thankyou for your support on mondays.....

MUDD now has a friday!!! ................you guys deserve a weekend night

just one thing!!!!

throw the drink down your throats and not on the tables, floors.walls.....lol?(

one may find, one gets pissed quicker if one follows one simple rule!!!8-):up::up::up:

haha thats why the floor in Moshulu is so sticky!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

can i get a list of the typical stuff you guys might play? fancy going tomorrow night but feel i am a bit misguided in my perception of what's on offer.

if Air Guitar is anything to go by it'll be WANK. Might check it out anyway though... Any alternative to Moshulu is welcome in my eyes.

wont be anything like air guitar although im sure some older rock will be played but the plan is to play a broad spectrum of alternative music, we arnt out to educate people by playing music that hasnt been heard yet,we plan to keep it simple and play the songs people reconise. Air guitar is a classic rock night playing mostly 80s rock and we have no plans to copy that:popcorn: