aberdeen-music

Old spoof punk ep.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this. I've had this 7" in the collection for years, all it says on the front is "Snuff Rock" and it has 4 hysterical songs about suicide. The track listing is "Kill", "Gobbing On Life", "Snuffin' Like That" and "Snuffin' In Babylon", a priceless reggae piss-take. It says "Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoias" (I think) on the back and it says "Stiff Rock" on the record itself. It came out in '77 and is an obvious send-up of punk so does anyone know who was behind it? Any info is much appreciated and you'll join my list of "People I must buy a pint".

I've got their Status Quo piss-take

"Heads Down No Nonsense Mindless Boogie"

No idea why I have it, but I do.

I remember once in a Music lesson at school, the teacher thought it would be cool to play a game of 'music-themed hangman' so I thought of them.

-------- - ---- ----- ---------

I won.

Wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this. I've had this 7" in the collection for years, all it says on the front is "Snuff Rock" and it has 4 hysterical songs about suicide. The track listing is "Kill", "Gobbing On Life", "Snuffin' Like That" and "Snuffin' In Babylon", a priceless reggae piss-take. It says "Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoias" (I think) on the back and it says "Stiff Rock" on the record itself. It came out in '77 and is an obvious send-up of punk so does anyone know who was behind it? Any info is much appreciated and you'll join my list of "People I must buy a pint".

It's a classic....Chaos UK did the song Kill on the chipping sodbury bonfire tapes album.

Some more info here (great site) Alberto Y Lost Trio Paranoias.