DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

:D

I initially had those issues with getting it going at the start because it's set for 110V. As you see, I have a lovely 800W Step Up/Down Transformer nestled behind it!

Anyway, to give a bit of a review of it:-

It sounds very very good even quiet.

It has fantastic bass response. The mega lo punch and depth switches are very impacting.

I adored my Powerball for the time I had it (lasted a whole year with it! :up:) and was actually really worried that when I got this one up and running that it would disappoint because it HAD to out-do the PB to be worthwhile!

Let's just say that - thus far anyway! - I'm more than satisfied with what's going on with it!

Had it with me at band practice last night. Let's just say that I'll never have to worry about cutting through in the mix again!

Much clearer in a band situation than the Powerball was. There's just soooooooo much presence to the SE it's unreal!

I didn't even have the volume up all that much and it's just so powerful sounding even with another guitar and a drumkit going on aswell.

Most DEFINITELY recommended if you can afford/justify it!

There are far too many knobs on that thing. Bet it sounds good though. How much did that and the matching cab set you back?

I want a Bogner :(

There are enough to keep me going for getting some sounds I'm happy with!

I'm not wanting to divulge into what I PAID, but it would've cost about 3650 all in for the head, cab, footswitch and the different valves. :O

I didn't pay that though ;)

There are enough to keep me going for getting some sounds I'm happy with!

I'm not wanting to divulge into what I PAID, but it would've cost about 3650 all in for the head, cab, footswitch and the different valves. :O

I didn't pay that though ;)

Sounds like you got a good deal then :)

What sort of valves are in it then compared to the factory ones?

Buy a Powerball then you ampless n00b.

One day......

Your not the one saving for a wedding. In Jimmerland, that is several Powerballs and a couple of Platinum gel wrapped uber Hannemancaster wahwah special floyd rose locking nut ESP's

One day......

Your not the one saving for a wedding. In Jimmerland, that is several Powerballs and a couple of Platinum gel wrapped uber Hannemancaster wahwah special floyd rose locking nut ESP's

:laughing:

You're just jealous because you don't have any Hannemancasters yourself!

I'll make some clips to display this amp to anyone interested. :up:

im quite sure toneKING would approve of this amp, given the nature of music the amp is intended for. dials do sap tone on lesser quality amplification units. this however is a top of the range, which is probably handmade and point to point wired (jimmer?) by highly skilled professionals.

im quite sure the signal quality is excellent, particularly with the choice of valves.