aberdeen-music

Arconia need a new vocalist/ guitarist

wazzer88

Punk band arconia are seekin a new vocalist who can play guitar.. preferably who writes material aswell .. to join a band tht is already firmly on the giging scene.. we have played at places like kef and moorings.. and have gigs comin up at tunnels and cafe drummonds! before end of july!

ppl who have already seen us have givin us good reviews

Our influences are

Blink 182, lostprophets, fall out boy, jimmy eat world , yellowcard, rufio, arctic monkeys, biffy clyro, muse, feeder, the killers and madina lake!

If ur between 16 and 19 and want to join a band goin places then pm me or e-mail me at waynemick@hotmail.com

Band sites are

www.myspace.com/arconiaband74

Arconia - Home

Come on!!!!

Come on.. there has to be A Singer/ guitarist out there who wants to be in a band tht is influenced by the likes of blink 182 and sum41! come on!

aged around about 16 - 19 then give us a shout .. come on!... were already on the gigin scene.. have 2 gigs lined up and played 4 already!

Punk band arconia are seekin a new vocalist who can play guitar.. preferably who writes material aswell .. to join a band tht is already firmly on the giging scene.. we have played at places like kef and moorings.. and have gigs comin up at tunnels and cafe drummonds! before end of july!

ppl who have already seen us have givin us good reviews

Our influences are

Blink 182, lostprophets, fall out boy, jimmy eat world , yellowcard, rufio, arctic monkeys, biffy clyro, muse, feeder, the killers and madina lake!

If ur between 16 and 19 and want to join a band goin places then pm me or e-mail me at waynemick@hotmail.com

Band sites are

www.myspace.com/arconiaband74

Arconia - Home

could be interested in this. where are you going?

Fukin hell.. is there no singin talent in aberdeen!!!!!!!

Come on there has to be some singer guitarists aged between 16 - 19ish about aberdeen wantin to be in a punk band! were called arconia write our own stuff.. have a album.. gettin good reviews from gigs.. want to be apart of it???????:swearing:

influences are blink 182 lostprophets. sum41, billy talent, all american rejects, jimmy eat world!

WE ARE A BAND ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN THE GIGING SCENE!!!!!!!:up:

pm me or e-mail me at waynemick@hotmail.com!