aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob Double Jack

Sheffield United

Guest Bob Double Jack

told to "piss off" following long nonsense battle with Premier LEague.

H a ha ha.

Thank god this very boring story is now (hopefully) finished with.

i'm sure we haven't heard the last of this no doubt they'll appeal and appeal again prob take it to the european court of human rights...

at the end of the day sheff utd went down cos they failed to beat an out of form wigan athletic at home last game of the season they should just finish their humble pie and get used to life in the championship.

i too am bored with the whole saga now....

i'm sure we haven't heard the last of this no doubt they'll appeal and appeal again prob take it to the european court of human rights...

at the end of the day sheff utd went down cos they failed to beat an out of form wigan athletic at home last game of the season they should just finish their humble pie and get used to life in the championship.

i too am bored with the whole saga now....

I hope that was the arbitration panel closing words.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'm still convinced that St. Mirren fielded an ineligible player last season........

i think cambridge fielded an ineligable team all last season!!! there's no fucking way most of the team could pass themselves off as footballers!

thank god. i could not stand to hear any more of neil warnocks shite. as howard moon said, the mans an arse

neil_warnock_470x365.jpg

just look at him. tit

i found him quite entertaining at times, bloody annoying at other times mind like when he had a go at gareth southgate for fielding a weakened team (something he did against man u the hypocrite)

I hate Neil Warnock, If Sheffield United lost he would always have some shitty excuse - when really they lost because he bought shite players and had a team no where near good enough for the premiership!