aberdeen-music

the little kicks:: tinthepark:: t-break::8.20pm::sunday

Steven Milne

hey peeps,

cant post this in the gigs section as its not in aberdeen so...

thats us (the little kicks) confirmed for a 8.20pm slot on the sunday at tinthepark, in the T-Break stage/ tent!

So, if you fancy supporting a local scottish band like ourselves , get your arses down!

I know that it clashes with Interpol and Editors but you can actually still watch 20 mins of us before Interpol even start!

so, anyone going to be there at tinthepark? come and say hello!

also, we have flyers / stickers and cds to give away at tinthepark so if anyone wants to help us promote our selves get in touch, i guess like a t streeteam!give us a shout

cheers

www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

cheers

well, that was magic

thankyou anyone who came along so much!

i was bit nervous of the whole thing and was too scared too look up before walking so i tuned and setup without looking out and then when we walked back on it was amazing to see so many people!

highlight was the aberdeen shout out - everyone made a lot of noise!

thought we played really well and managed to have fun too

great weekend, spent so much time putting flyers and posters/ transfers out that i only saw about ten bands but i saw the ones i wanted

was pretty special to look out and see a lot of friends and so many people there to support us

special thanks to the pint throwers who gave me a heart attack thinking the korg and juno synths were a goner! theyre all fine tho so im not going to be killing anyone,next time tho...

oh, and had a drink with badly drawn boy who had heard of us too just to top it all of!

on a seperate note, tonights gig with rumblestrips is off as they are not able to play so sorry about that , would have been good! but im Djing instead so if you fancy a beer , come down!

we still have a stack of transfers left to give out too so if you want one just ask!

thanks

half an hour

we were on same time as interpol, editors and i think maybe kings of leon so it was really nice and appreciated that a lot of people came

although, one random stage invader wasnt welcome, security took an age to get some dude off stage and he managed to not only get right to the front of stage, do a bow, hug me , steal bobbs drumstick then run away before security even bothered to come up!

the guy who prints the fudge posters was raving about the little kicks... had never heard of them at all, but was passing the tent, stuck his head in, and had a fabulous time. you were band of the weekend, apparently, along with the wu-tang.

i love the last part, made my day - maybe we should be more bling in future