aberdeen-music

[GIG] Ashtray Navigations + Nackt Insecten + Opaque+ Kitchen Cynics @ The Tunnels

Guest Donald

Kind of related to this. Thought it might amuse Jake.

NEW STUFF AVAILABLE FROM KOVOROX SOUND____

KYLIE MINOISE - YOU SUFFER - CDR - KOVOROX SOUND 027

KOVOROX SOUND MARKS 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF NAPALM DEATH

SCUM DEBUT WITH COVER VERSION/REMIX/RE-WORKING OF CLASSIC

TRACK "YOU SUFFER". 1 TRACK, TOTAL RUNNING TIME 60:41 !!!

Gig is this Saturday.

i got the news from kovorox e mail just now and have to say i'm kind of half sold on getting the opaque box set........

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Kind of related to this. Thought it might amuse Jake.

NEW STUFF AVAILABLE FROM KOVOROX SOUND____

KYLIE MINOISE - YOU SUFFER - CDR - KOVOROX SOUND 027

KOVOROX SOUND MARKS 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF NAPALM DEATH

SCUM DEBUT WITH COVER VERSION/REMIX/RE-WORKING OF CLASSIC

TRACK "YOU SUFFER". 1 TRACK, TOTAL RUNNING TIME 60:41 !!!

Gig is this Saturday.

Hoho, that's like Bastard Squad doing a 2-second cover of "El Mundo Frio".

Not sure what scares me more, an hour-long version of "You Suffer" or the fact that "Scum" is 20 years old.

Yeah it sounds good. Pity my stereo has some problem with Cd-rs. I expect Lea will bring a fair size distro with him as usual.

same here, i usually have to re copy the discs burned at a tremendously slow speed to enjoy them on my stereo. curiously though the opaque box set is professionally duplicated with on cd artwork so they might just work...

The Opaque box set looks tremendous, so does the Kylie Minoise cd on the Russian label.

Note to self: stop at bank machine prior to gig.

Make sure you save some cash for any At War With False Noise cds that Al may bring up with Tetsuo on the 30th. I have an incling you would be into a lot of the releases on there.

(cross promotion is the way forward.)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Make sure you save some cash for any At War With False Noise cds that Al may bring up with Tetsuo on the 30th. I have an incling you would be into a lot of the releases on there.

That's just after payday, if I can manage to get the Friday off then it's a given I'll be blootering a fair heap of money. Also really want to see Asahara live, was very impressed with the CDr and tape. Any other releases out/planned?

That's just after payday, if I can manage to get the Friday off then it's a given I'll be blootering a fair heap of money. Also really want to see Asahara live, was very impressed with the CDr and tape. Any other releases out/planned?

Aye, I'm looking forward to playing a set again, and this time knowing what I'm doing...

Release wise, I've got a couple of things in the works just now, but I'm extremly picky about the material I want to put to tape. I'll announce any releases I put out on here, so keep yer eyes peeled, expect something by the end of the year, probably with some unique packaging ect.

Guest Donald

This was a great gig. Ashtray Navigations proved to be a surprise, in that they were nothing like I had imagined them to sound like. Still great, just more pychadelic than I originaly thought.

Opaque were my highlight if I could pick one out. I had a grin transposed onto my face during the entire set.

Many thanks for putting this on,fantastic night with an awesome line up, my only regret was that i didn't empty my bank account before i came down, don't think i've ever seen so much merch at a gig

Gave your cd's a listen, really enjoyed both of them, totaly immersive stuff. Made for a nice morning of listening, with that and my Bloodnok Dvd, which I'm going to cherish for a while.

Last thing: As Donny said, anyone who was at this gig, or has an interest in more experimental styles of sound, should check out the date on the 30th of August, it's going to be a great mixed night of Free-Folk, Improvised Chaos, and some spatterings of Noise.