aberdeen-music

Guitar player looking for musical friends

DrJanoszPoha

I play guitar and would like to write some songs, play some gigs, do some busking, recording even! Looking for people who may have similiar aspirations. Perhaps even form a band, if we can write some songs of course!

Looking for open minded folks aged 19-25? Experience isnt important. Looking to have some fun, enjoy playing with other musicians, share ideas, etc etc....

Diverse range of influences.

Anyone?

Yeah i was looking for a project involving a wide range of influences coming together to create something new. I am aiming to get some recordings done and perhaps a few gigs and a band if it all works out

My influences are mainly, Rock, Metal, blues, country

I play guitar and am also a vocalist with previous band and song writing experience. i will be moving to Aberdeen in September. If you are interested pm me

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're in the same boat.

I play guitar and would like to write some songs, play some gigs, do some busking, recording even! Looking for people who may have similiar aspirations. Perhaps even form a band, if we can write some songs of course!

Looking for open minded folks aged 19-25? Experience isnt important. Looking to have some fun, enjoy playing with other musicians, share ideas, etc etc....

Diverse range of influences.

Anyone?

I'm actually in a band at the moment, but the musical community is a little fragmented. I can pick up friends all over the place, but trying to find someone who gets what I'm talking about is proving to be difficult. I'm 29, just outside your age range, but I have recording equipment!

Get in touch and we can go out for a pint.

Robin