aberdeen-music

I keep getting told I look like...

...Keith Jack of "Any Dream will Do" fame. I was in fact mistaken for him last night, much to my surprise. I don't see the resemblance myself, but does anyone here see one? I think that these are just the ravings of a mad woman.

BBC - Any Dream Will Do - Josephs - Mr. Jack

www.myspace.com/slowdazzle - Mr. Deal

...Better than being told I look like Harry Potter/Pete Doherty/Mr. Burns I suppose.

I look young for my age and I have a surprising voice which doesn't match the way I look. My ability to be cheeky with a wee smile and then change to an older and more serious personality gives me the maturity that you need. But most of all, I'm fun!

Jan Deal, 2007

I look young for my age and I have a surprising voice which doesn't match the way I look. My ability to be cheeky with a wee smile and then change to an older and more serious personality gives me the maturity that you need. But most of all, I'm fun!

Jan Deal, 2007

I'm glad you took all of the slurring out of that quote. And the swearing.

...Not sure what to make of the Paolo Nutini comments.

Guest bluesxman

Jan, I watched 'School For Scoundrels' last week and Jon Heder looks exactly like you in it. He is obviously about twice your height however ;)

When I was a student there was two skinny, long haired, glasses wearing goths in the same class. Me and my mate Dave. Although I couldn't see the similarity, no one could tell us apart.

Dave had spent one saturday night chatting up this lassy and getting no where, but obviously she had a change of mind during the week and the following saturday she grabbed me, told me that she'd been thinking of me all week and snogged my head off.

I didn't have the heart to tell her she had the wrong goth. Or tell Dave that I'd profited from his hard work.

hahaha

happy days, sigh.

Pete

When I was a student there was two skinny, long haired, glasses wearing goths in the same class. Me and my mate Dave. Although I couldn't see the similarity, no one could tell us apart.

Dave had spent one saturday night chatting up this lassy and getting no where, but obviously she had a change of mind during the week and the following saturday she grabbed me, told me that she'd been thinking of me all week and snogged my head off.

I didn't have the heart to tell her she had the wrong goth. Or tell Dave that I'd profited from his hard work.

hahaha

happy days, sigh.

Pete

Did ye ride it?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I was in fact mistaken for him last night, much to my surprise. I don't see the resemblance myself, but does anyone here see one? I think that these are just the ravings of a mad woman

If I was you, I'd hope that they are. That guy is one ugly little bastard.