aberdeen-music

Errr... we need a Bass player too....

Steve Cobra Kai

We (The Cobra Kai) are also on the quest to find that elusive of all band members.... the bassist.

We are currently in the process of writing and developing songs and hope to be gigging by the end of the year.

Current influences include - Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins & Muse although we all have diverse musical tastes so there will be more influences going forwards.

One thing we do want to be doing is vocal harmonies so if you can sing then :up:

Commitment to weekly practice required, also ideally age 25+ male or female.

Anyone interested fire me a pm.

However looking at previous 'bass player wanted' posts i wont hold my breath!

Steve

'Here endeth the lesson'

We (The Cobra Kai) are also on the quest to find that elusive of all band members.... the bassist.

We are currently in the process of writing and developing songs and hope to be gigging by the end of the year.

Current influences include - Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins & Muse although we all have diverse musical tastes so there will be more influences going forwards.

One thing we do want to be doing is vocal harmonies so if you can sing then :up:

Steve

'Here endeth the lesson'

Some further influences - Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Sonic Youth, Pixies, The Cure, Alice in Chains.... I know I said the Pixies twice, but I like them.... :love:

How far along the trail are you?

Hi Steve,

I'm a bassist currently playing in a band that lacks commitment. As a matter of course we were meant to be practising tonight, but again...

The band that I'm in has fourtenn gigs between now and new year. What's your band output? and I guess the key question is what's your intake? I am frustrated but I'm not going to jump ship in to open water. If you could contact me to discuss then we might be able to work together.

Robin

Steve

'Here endeth the lesson'