aberdeen-music

Concert For Diana

Chris

James Hewitt.

When I was working as a ''chef'' at posh BBQs my Glaswegian assistant chef (who was staunch scottish nationist and anti royalist), on seeing James Hewitt ambling towards our food stall, added several large stringy bogies (he had an appalling hay fever that day) to a cheesburger and waited untill Hewitt came along for his food. Bingo. Hewitt took the bait and enthusiastically wolfed the weegie snot burger down, nodding at us in patronising approval of our culinary skills.

Nothing to do with me mind. I just witnessed it. No way could I have stopped this. My assistant had a knife (a small white plastic one)

The gig was shit other than Nelly Furtado doing Maneater. Elton Mong should fuck off back to his rent boys and all of the acts should be put into a grinder. Apart from N.E.R.D.

I watched "The Queen" with Helen Mirren on Friday and there's a scene where Blair's on the phone to Lizzie, trying to convince her that it would be in the nation's best interest if she made some sort of statement that might help the public "cope with their grief"

"Cope with their grief ???" roared Prince Phillip, "what is Blair talking about, they never even knew her. Have the public nothing better to do ???"

A dramatisation maybe, but summed it up perfectly for me, especially as the movie was interspersed with real footage of stupid cunts bawling their eyes out and talking of being "in shock" or being "devastated" - no doubt the same Great British Morons who just about break their legs getting to the newsagents to gleefully buy the very gossip magazines that spent their very existence trying to discredit the woman by printing tawdry articles and photos.

That shite on Saturday just perpetuated the whole media circus.

Lest we forget.

The best bit was act 4 of swan lake. Then you got to see who were the hooray henrys leaping to their feet and applauding wildly. Then either attempting to get down wid it or peering myopically at P Diddy while saying, "I say! Who's that black chappie?"

I watched "The Queen" with Helen Mirren on Friday and there's a scene where Blair's on the phone to Lizzie, trying to convince her that it would be in the nation's best interest if she made some sort of statement that might help the public "cope with their grief"

"Cope with their grief ???" roared Prince Phillip, "what is Blair talking about, they never even knew her. Have the public nothing better to do ???"

A dramatisation maybe, but summed it up perfectly for me, especially as the movie was interspersed with real footage of stupid cunts bawling their eyes out and talking of being "in shock" or being "devastated" - no doubt the same Great British Morons who just about break their legs getting to the newsagents to gleefully buy the very gossip magazines that spent their very existence trying to discredit the woman by printing tawdry articles and photos.

That shite on Saturday just perpetuated the whole media circus.

Lest we forget.

Spot on like

The real tradegy here is the people who seem to want to wallow in it are the same fucking morons who actually perpetuate the paperazzi culture. God, the whole thing smelt of fakeness, hypocracy and simpering media over justification.

One is thoroughly embarressed by it all madam. etc

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Noticed Kate Middleton was forced along to clap like a fanny...but a safe distance from the Prince.

If you care about such things, those two are rafting each other again. They got back together about a week after announcing they'd split, wanting some time out of the spotlight (aye right).