aberdeen-music

glasgow airport suicide bombed

reports differ as to whether it was actually a terrorist attack(though it's looking likely). nice tabloid headline there stripey, a bit over the top seeing as there wasn't an explosion nor do they appear to be dead.

just have to wait and see what really happened i guess.

reports differ as to whether it was actually a terrorist attack(though it's looking likely). nice tabloid headline there stripey, a bit over the top seeing as there wasn't an explosion nor do they appear to be dead.

just have to wait and see what really happened i guess.

I guess one possibility could be that they were going to action a suicide bombing but the explosive went off early, hence burning car and person. Or maybe their car just had a severe malfunction and they panicked and crashed into the terminal.

Guess we'll have to wait for the facts to be released.

In fact Peter Sissons just said that the police are talking about 2 cars crashing outside the airport and one of them bursting into flames.

Now a witness is on news 24 saying the men were pouring petrol onto the car once it crashed.

"Two men, one of whom was reported to be badly burned, were seen being led away in handcuffs"

Maybe it was all innocent.....an in-car barbecue gone wrong?? (a 'carbecue'?)

They shouldn't of been burgering about with fire and cars. Silly sausages.

I just heard them say "no flights to or from Glasgow airport for the foreseeable future."

Handy that I'm (or was as it may be) going on a flight from there on the 11th. o_O

Me too - we're supposed to be off to Majorca next Saturday night.

Guess that's up the shitter now :swearing:

Did the report say which Police station these motherless fucks are being held at?

i saw a great video of a Wegie eyewitness and have-a-go-hero on the BBC site earlier... along the lines of, "aye, well, we all just piled on and tried to get a few kicks and punches in until the police arrived to take him away"

I spent most of yesterday afternoon with a hangover watching weegie after weegie coming on news 24 and saying much the same thing. Fair play for stepping in to help though, but it was getting a bit comical after a while. They're stories got more and more out of hand as the day went on.

At the end of the day, what has this achieved? "You've bombed Glasgow? Where's that? Texas?...What? Scotland? Where the fuck is that?"

Honestly, it's like the RAF bombing Dushanbe. "You want us to bomb where? Dushanbe?...In Tajikistan?...Is that an actual country?"

Useless. They've provided Scottish people with 1) an excuse to moan 2) an excuse to take the piss out of each other and 3) an excuse to take the piss out some incompetant twats who didn't realise that a Smart car would have got through the doors no bother.

And it was all a very convenient day to bury this: Scotsman.com News - Scotland - Treasury to scrap £20bn 'subsidy' from Westminster. Let me thank you, SNP voters...

At the end of the day, what has this achieved? "You've bombed Glasgow? Where's that? Texas?...What? Scotland? Where the fuck is that?"

Honestly, it's like the RAF bombing Dushanbe. "You want us to bomb where? Dushanbe?...In Tajikistan?...Is that an actual country?"

Useless. They've provided Scottish people with 1) an excuse to moan 2) an excuse to take the piss out of each other and 3) an excuse to take the piss out some incompetant twats who didn't realise that a Smart car would have got through the doors no bother.

And it was all a very convenient day to bury this: Scotsman.com News - Scotland - Treasury to scrap £20bn 'subsidy' from Westminster. Let me thank you, SNP voters...

what's that got to do with voting snp? you can't seriously be blaming the snp for a labour policy are you? also scotland isn't subsidised by 20 bn, that's a lie. to acheive that figure unionists use tricks like this: BBC NEWS | Scotland | Massive spending error revealed

they count some things in scotland but not in england.

still, it'd be funny if it happened. yet another way for labour to shoot themselves in the foot in scotland.