aberdeen-music

New track

Stripey

It's the sort of thing i'd expect to hear whilst getting my hair cut for 60 in Dare or somewhere equally extortionate.

I'll have to try them out, my hairdresser always has northsound one on. I'm not really into hearing coolio - gangstaz paradise while I get my head shaved.

I'll have to try them out, my hairdresser always has northsound one on. I'm not really into hearing coolio - gangstaz paradise while I get my head shaved.

Haha, i don't actually get my hair cut in Dare, for the record, though i have been in there. I shave my head and have never spent more than 10 on a haircut if i'm forced to shell out for one.

I like it. I think some bits need to be 'blended' more if you see what I mean, they need to be quieter as the unique sound that they have makes them stand out anyway. Did you use steel drums?

I think it definately has a lot of potential, top notch :-) Do you have any more?

cheers for the feedback, just wonder which bit you are referring to with the scratching, the bits at the start or the voice bit later on? (which is actually a ringmodulated vocal sample that's retriggered).

u70jc: no steel drums involved, but now that you mention it I see what you mean

cheers for the feedback, just wonder which bit you are referring to with the scratching, the bits at the start or the voice bit later on? (which is actually a ringmodulated vocal sample that's retriggered).

u70jc: no steel drums involved, but now that you mention it I see what you mean

Just the wee bit right at the start.

I like the voice bit later on.

• 3 weeks later...